Support Forums

Full Version: Don't know how to explain this very well.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Basically every now and then I get this feeling where every sound is over exaggerated.

Few examples,

Right now as I'm typing this, and reading it through in my head, it feels like the words are angry, overpowering and controlling.

I was on the train the other day listening to music, I put on a fairly soft, easy to listen to song, and it sounded in my head as if it was kind of shouting at me, and each beat was really exaggerated even though I'd listened to it before when it sounded perfectly normal.

It only happens once every few weeks if that, but more so recently.

I've had the same problem as long as I can remember and it's always kind of freaked me out, but I've never spoken about it because I thought it was nothing. Although when I was younger it happened way less often, like maybe once every few months.

It doesn't last that long, only maybe 10-15 minutes and then everything sounds normal again.

Anyway I just want some advice on what I can do about it. Should I tell my mum? Go see a doctor? I don't really know if its something to worry about or not.
mm i would say the good news here is that it does not happen very often, which i guess is always a good sign if you have a problem. But i would say go see a doctor and see what he says doesn't sound serious but it would be good to see if there is a name for the actual condition or something.
who knows might be nothing.
(12-19-2010, 02:31 PM)Mr. President Wrote: [ -> ]mm i would say the good news here is that it does not happen very often, which i guess is always a good sign if you have a problem. But i would say go see a doctor and see what he says doesn't sound serious but it would be good to see if there is a name for the actual condition or something.
who knows might be nothing.

I have this also, along with hearing music in my head when it's not there.
Simple response: anxiety.

I get this when taking tests, the words race through my head and seem to attack me in any mental way possible.

Nothing big, just calm yo self ;)
try smokeing weed.. already doing drugs ..stop one of those will be the answer