Support Forums

Full Version: Laura <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got the most fudged up and strangest relationship, well it's only a friendship now...

I like this girl, I've known her for about 2 years now, and I told her I like her about 18 months ago.
Well, a long time ago I asked her out and she was shy and it took her about 3 days to answer me, she said yes, and then we went out for about 2 days and she said she would rather be friends, so I kept asking her what is up and why can't we go out and she wouldn't answer me.

So I didn't talk to her for a while, then I talked to her a little bit and asked her out, and after about 2 weeks of promising her I wont be a pencil or anything she said she'll go out with me again, this time it lasted for 3 days Yeye 1 day improvement...

Anyway, I asked her does she ever want to go out with me, and she said no, so I said to her "Okay, tell me now, you never ever want to go out with me EVER again" and she couldn't... she wouldn't say it.

So yeah, it's come to that time again, I've liked her ever since but now I want to try again.

She is very shy, she is 15 years old and her name is Laura.
She has only had 3 boyfriends, one being me.
She has never kissed (with tongues) and has never done anything (sexual).
She also doesn't wear make up or do much with her hair, she just puts it up all the time.
So yeah, she is pretty strange compared to people I know.

She knows I really like her but something is wrong, and I don't know what.

Can you guys help? I don't see what is wrong, and I don't know what I can do to prove I like her and hopefully go out with her.

Thanks guys,
Phil Thumbsup

P.S | Copied and pasted from my thread on Hackforums.
Perhaps she just isn't looking for a boyfriend at this time.
Well, just talk to her ask her whats up. Try to remain calm, dont put it on her to heavy. She should explain whats going on, then just get to know her as a friend, then when the right time comes. Ask her out. Hope i helped Smile
Well by the sounds of things you sound desperate and maybe she doesn't want to go out with you for that reason.
Most people who are desperate to be in a relationship want to do more than kiss and maybe she is afraid of that. Smile
You should also give it time before asking the same person out. (eg. 4 months)

Get to know her. Then ask her out.
(12-18-2010, 12:46 PM)Wasiqkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps she just isn't looking for a boyfriend at this time.

She is a 15 year old girl and she has only had 3 boyfriend, anyway, when I've asked her why she wont go out with me, that's never came up in conversation.

(12-18-2010, 12:51 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Well by the sounds of things you sound desperate and maybe she doesn't want to go out with you for that reason.
Most people who are desperate to be in a relationship want to do more than kiss and maybe she is afraid of that. Smile
You should also give it time before asking the same person out. (eg. 4 months)

I don't mind not kissing, I mean, I've kissed her as a friend a lot, she did tell me once she is scared of kissing and stuff, but since then she has said if we was together she wouldn't mind kissing (with tongues).

(12-18-2010, 12:54 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Get to know her. Then ask her out.

I know her very well.
Try make it 4 days Smile 1 more day improvement Tongue jk man, just take it easy, don't get her too stressed out about it, give the chick time Smile
Lol, my teacher's name is Laura, and she is hot too... xD
(12-19-2010, 11:38 AM)T3RRi8Le™ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, my teacher's name is Laura, and she is hot too... xD

Wow. You have fantasies about her huh?
She may not only be shy but afraid of a few different things. One of those things could be losing you as a friend. Just think If you to did end up getting pretty serious what would happen when you two broke up?
Pages: 1 2