Support Forums

Full Version: Wow...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever since my gf of 2 years cheated on me last year its like there is a curse among me. I cant seem to hold on to a girl for 2 weeks. I recently was in a relationship but it ended in 4 days. I am like what the hell just out of no where she just breaks it. Is it me or what? I mean i treat them right am I doing something wrong?
(12-18-2010, 09:54 AM)HakkuR Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since my gf of 2 years cheated on me last year its like there is a curse among me. I cant seem to hold on to a girl for 2 weeks. I recently was in a relationship but it ended in 4 days. I am like what the hell just out of no where she just breaks it. Is it me or what? I mean i treat them right am I doing something wrong?

Welcome to the universe.
LoL i guess man its life but i cant figure out why.
(12-18-2010, 10:10 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the universe.

You trollin bro?
(12-18-2010, 10:38 AM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]You trollin bro?

No, I'm not trolling.

I'm not going to sit here and right a whole 3 page article about what OP should do, because it'll happen again, and it'll probably happen more times than not.

Check out the threads I've created, I know what OP's feeling, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Women, can't live with them, but you can bludgeon them, burn them, and bury them

OP, here's a tip I find helpful.

Disregard females, acquire big booty bitches.
Yep, it's life. But there is someone special out there that will find you sooner or later ;)
Its not a curse, and as Xander an sp0rky said, its going to happen. You are going to have to try and make things work.
Maybe your attitude has changed as a result of all of this.
Its ok i am getting back on the prowl again.
Well maybe go for a different kind of girl?
Pages: 1 2