Support Forums

Full Version: [AnimalLovers]Stop Animal Abuse![V's&P's] [Update 02]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I decided to make an update on Stop Animal Abuse from my first post. It's amazing to see how many people actually care, even in a forum. The next set Of V's and P's aren't going to be as gruesome, but I can't promise you anything.

You can HELP stop this by Donating to any SPCA's or any other organization!

It's nearly Christmas time, and the Animals want a nice treat!

Take the time and donate just a little bit to the SPCA International Organization!

[Video's]

Merry Christmas!

SPCA Video

Animal Slaughter In China

Man Abandons Horse @ Rodeo

Cheyenne Rodeo's Cruel "Wild" Horse Race Exposed

[Pictures]

I have put the gory Pictures in a Spoiler, as a few members were complaining about the gory images. If you still want to look at the picture, you're more then welcome to click the Spoiler.

[Image: animal_cruelty.46191609_large.jpg]

Blinded Cat.

[Image: AnimalCruelty.jpg]

Typical China.

Horse Butchery.

[Image: burnedkitty.jpg]

Burned Kitten.

[WARNING][WARNING]
[Image: UP0000000026.png]

Steer Busting.

This is horrible, these people should be ashamed of themselves.
We can still change it though Smile
That is still horrible. I hate these people.
Yeah, worst is the Animal Skinning and steer busting. If I had a gun at that time, I wouldn't give a damn - I'd just shoot the fuckers
(12-18-2010, 11:58 AM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, worst is the Animal Skinning and steer busting. If I had a gun at that time, I wouldn't give a damn - I'd just shoot the fuckers

So would I. In the balls and limbs. Make them crippled.
Or rather torture them slowly so they can feel more pain
(12-18-2010, 12:09 PM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]Or rather torture them slowly so they can feel more pain

That would be nice too Big Grin Skin them
haha yeah Smile Give the skin to their parents Big Grin
I would probably pay someone to rape them in the ass, after that I would put them in a little cage and let them stay there for 4-5 days, and when they came out I would cut off all their fingers and let them bleed to dead...
freakin animal abusers.
Pages: 1 2