Support Forums

Full Version: This girl..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this is where this belongs but here it goes.

When I was 14 and a freshmen in high school I dated this girl that I was madly in love with, we dated for about a month and a half, then one day I just felt, cold feet, and broke it off with her..

Over the years (since when I broke up with her january 2009) I've though a lot about her and how much I missed her and fudged up, so I started to talk to her over the last month, and I really do still like her, but I don't know if she feels the same about me, I've spilled my feelings out to her a lot, and even told her I still like her, I just don't have the balls to ask her out again.

How can I go about manning up and doing it so hopefully she'll say yes....
Just grab your nuts and ask, best advice you can get, nothing will happen if you try and find out & if she doesn't feel the same then no harm done, maybe you could just be friends.

I did had more advice but then the misses started talking and i forgot what it was, lol, i'll post it if i can remember.
ok, thanks haha.

We dated before and I was head over heels for her, but then I got cold feet, I was a 14 year old pre-pubescent boy, so that figures.
I'm 16 now and she's 17.
(12-17-2010, 12:47 PM)Katz Wrote: [ -> ]Just grab your nuts and ask, best advice you can get, nothing will happen if you try and find out & if she doesn't feel the same then no harm done, maybe you could just be friends.

I did had more advice but then the misses started talking and i forgot what it was, lol, i'll post it if i can remember.

This is the best advice you can get. There is no way to become more brave (except gain brain damage or drink alcohol).
Be yourself, trust your sense find the right timing to ask her. If you have her on facebook or any other social network check if shes dating someone else first or asking her might be awkward. If she is dating someone move and or wait until, if not like said above find the right timing and a great topic as a starter.
The best advice a man could give you. But, think of it this way : If she denies you, you've at least gained some courage for yourself for the future.
(12-17-2010, 12:10 PM)Nate Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is where this belongs but here it goes.

When I was 14 and a freshmen in high school I dated this girl that I was madly in love with, we dated for about a month and a half, then one day I just felt, cold feet, and broke it off with her..

Over the years (since when I broke up with her january 2009) I've though a lot about her and how much I missed her and fudged up, so I started to talk to her over the last month, and I really do still like her, but I don't know if she feels the same about me, I've spilled my feelings out to her a lot, and even told her I still like her, I just don't have the balls to ask her out again.

How can I go about manning up and doing it so hopefully she'll say yes....

how did you manage to ask her the first time? i would try to go about and do the same thing or the same techniques.First find out if she has any other boyfriends/girlfriends or whatever.

Why did you break up in the first place? were you experiencing anything different going on?

maybe i can help ^.^ give me some more information.
To me.. Asking someone out in front of their face is like woa..

I believe it's easier to ask them over the phone.
(12-17-2010, 05:21 PM)N.O.R.E Wrote: [ -> ]how did you manage to ask her the first time? i would try to go about and do the same thing or the same techniques.First find out if she has any other boyfriends/girlfriends or whatever.

Why did you break up in the first place? were you experiencing anything different going on?

maybe i can help ^.^ give me some more information.
Well we where talking from early october to december 2008. and I told her I loved her and such, and I just asked her before I had to leave to go home.
She was 15 and I was 14 at the time.. So it may be different now.

and one day I just got cold feet and pussied out, I was man enough to have a girlfriend yet.
Or you can think of it this way:
She likes you back -> New Girlfriend that you love!
She doesn't like you -> Question answered, no more useless pondering "What if." +Friendship

I'd ask her. If she's still talking to you with confidence, she might still have feelings and is just waiting for you to make the first move, as girls usually do.
Pages: 1 2