Support Forums

Full Version: Triggered.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another horrible thread, please delete me.
How do you mean? please ecplain more, like what the problems are and whats triggered the impact in your relationship.
Explain so we can help Smile
no need to kill yourself...i just try to keep in mind that new doors always open and you always run into stuff you might like and stuff you might not like.All i can say is go on with life,enjoy it and just move on.
Unless you give more information that is all we can say Smile
stay positive.
Basically, I'm in a lot of pain, both physically and mentally, and I would like to kill myself. But there are certain people that I know I will be hurting, and who I love with every possible inkling of love in my body, that prevents me from committing suicide. I just have to live in pain and suffer in silence. There is no escape.
(01-18-2011, 03:11 PM)Numb Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, I'm in a lot of pain, both physically and mentally, and I would like to kill myself. But there are certain people that I know I will be hurting, and who I love with every possible inkling of love in my body, that prevents me from committing suicide. I just have to live in pain and suffer in silence. There is no escape.

There certainly isn't any escape with that mentality, you practically predispose yourself to failure when you think like that, I'm going to guess you're young, like the majority on this forum, you still have a whole life ahead of you and you're going to get all hung up over one girl? (there's over 3 billion of them in the world btw), so what if you guys broke up, there's tons more where she came from, it's just silly to even consider ending your own life over such a trivial matter.

You obviously need to improve your attitude towards life, it isn't something you should just quit as soon as you hit a rough patch, think of it this way, it only gets better from here.
No swat. It's not that simple. It's not one girl. My brain is chemically imbalanced and It's not just one small problem, everything is a problem to me, and some people (such as yourself) can not and will not understand this. Thanks for trying to help anyway. No matter how Patronizing and Aggressive it sounded.
(01-18-2011, 03:39 PM)Numb Wrote: [ -> ]No swat. It's not that simple. It's not one girl. My brain is chemically imbalanced and It's not just one small problem, everything is a problem to me, and some people (such as yourself) can not and will not understand this. Thanks for trying to help anyway. No matter how Patronizing and Aggressive it sounded.

Oh please, drop the whole "my life is too complex for you" act, everyone has issues, trying to make yours seem more complicated than anyone elses won't help you.

I'm not trying to sound aggresive or patronizing, I just don't feel the need to sugar coat my posts, I feel it gets the point across better and generally it does, it wasn't meant to offend.

Anyways, post some details then if you truly want help, your original post is quite lacking in that department.
Who do you think you are? Don't you dare judge me and tell me I'm acting. You could get a fricking oscar for the crap you put up on HackForums, so don't come to SF and give me stiff. If someone asks for help it's not a sign that says "GOGOGO! DECREASE THIS PERSONS MORALITY". And you know what, subconsciously, I probably am screaming out for attention. But this sort of crap doesn't happen for a reason, you're born with it, or it develops. Either way it aint nice. Go back to HackForums, I'm going to SuicideForums.com where someone will actually listen to me instead of calling me an attention whore. evidently, I don't belong here, and neither do you, you Insensitive bastard.
(01-18-2011, 03:52 PM)Numb Wrote: [ -> ]Who do you think you are? Don't you dare judge me and tell me I'm acting. You could get a fricking oscar for the crap you put up on HackForums, so don't come to SF and give me stiff. If someone asks for help it's not a sign that says "GOGOGO! DECREASE THIS PERSONS MORALITY". And you know what, subconsciously, I probably am screaming out for attention. But this sort of crap doesn't happen for a reason, you're born with it, or it develops. Either way it aint nice. Go back to HackForums, I'm going to SuicideForums.com where someone will actually listen to me instead of calling me an attention whore. evidently, I don't belong here, and neither do you, you Insensitive bastard.

You obviously misunderstood my post, presuming your life is too complicated for me to understand is just plain ignorant, I never said you were an attention whore.
Pages: 1 2