Support Forums

Full Version: What is wrong with my EYES ??!! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People, i have a problem with my eyes. :/
it started like 1month ago, i started feeling something on my eye (left eye)
but it was nothing there. i just felt like it was something on my eye but it didnt hurt and i saw like a normal.

some weeks ago, i saw on the TV. on the white text and it started going up
( like double text ) , and if i stand some meters away from the tv. its like the colors are going outside the tv, sounds weird.

and at night every flashlight have long lines from the light..
like my eyes are wet.

i have no problems reading, i can see everything clear.
its just when i look at hvite text.

nothing happens if its white background and black text.

it's like 2months waiting for someone to look at my eyes.
Sad
Sounds to me that you could be short sighted, my dad had these problems and after a trip to his local specsavers he started seeing changes.

do you watch TV or games & stuff in the dark at night? if so try watching it with the light on, people don't think it does but watching stuff in the dark effects your eyes quite bad, being focused on 1 light source with blackness around can cause your eyes to always focus on that one bit more than the outer side.
(12-17-2010, 09:58 AM)Katz Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me that you could be short sighted, my dad had these problems and after a trip to his local specsavers he started seeing changes.

do you watch TV or games & stuff in the dark at night? if so try watching it with the light on, people don't think it does but watching stuff in the dark effects your eyes quite bad, being focused on 1 light source with blackness around can cause your eyes to always focus on that one bit more than the outer side.
acually i do, i play games in the dark..

(12-17-2010, 10:18 AM)zombie Wrote: [ -> ]acually i do, i play games in the dark..

I would advice you to start playing in the light, playing and other stuff in the dark can have drastic effects on the eyes and even more so at a young age.

Try watching & playing stuff in the light for another 2 weeks and if it still happens then go to your local eye doctor or GP.
(12-17-2010, 12:54 PM)Katz Wrote: [ -> ]I would advice you to start playing in the light, playing and other stuff in the dark can have drastic effects on the eyes and even more so at a young age.

Try watching & playing stuff in the light for another 2 weeks and if it still happens then go to your local eye doctor or GP.
i must wait 2month's, for eye doctor wtf Sad
is like i'm seeing double text, when the text is HD white, and background is black, it also happens when seeing on tv from a long distance...
SadSadSad i have never had this problem before!
Had a similar problem with my eye, but not related to this.
It's from TV's PC's other Monitors and things. That's for staying longer on them.