Support Forums

Full Version: Just don't know what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everyone,

im just going to get straight to the point. im traveling europe and currently working at a stable job making money to travel more. i hooked up with a girl last week when a was fairly drunk and when we trying to have sex i couldn't get it up. as you can guess im feeling really crap about this but to make it worse she told her friend and her friend told everyone i work with and now i just dont know what to do. i don't want to go back to work and i just don't know what to do. i know what happend is quite normal when your drunk for some people but i still feel crap about it. anyone experence anything like this before or have any words of wisdom?
a friend of mine had the same problem when he was drunk but we knew that this was the problem so we werent suprised or made fun of him. these things happen. if i were i you i would try to have sex with her again (sober this time) and give her the best sex of her life to shut her and all the others mouth up
I think that may solve the problem but not really.
Really there is nothing you can do that will have any effect, even if you do asl to re-sex her up i don't think she'd go for it after the first attempt.

How does this girls friends who you randomly met in europe know your work mates anyway?

I mean what are the chances that this 1 girl who you randomly met possibly in a bar would have any connections to your mates or work mates? seems a bit trollish tbh.
If they do start mocking you and spread rumors and crap, I really think you should just leave it, if they want to be that immature, then let them be.
(12-17-2010, 04:32 AM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]If they do start mocking you and spread rumors and crap, I really think you should just leave it, if they want to be that immature, then let them be.

Nah man, shouldn't leave it, have a crack at one of her friends and prove that you are a stallion.

Anyways, you are leaving soon for a holiday which will end up to be a trip of a lifetime. Chill out a bit, I've been there twice actually, doesn't feel good but just say you will make it up to them ;) Usually works for me.

i work at a bar and i met them both at this bar when i picked up this girl. i didn't even know this would be a issue until a some person i didn't even know made a passing comment about it. right now i know a few regulars drinkers know a a few staff but it will only be a day or two until most the staff know. what do you mean by trollish?

im sure this isn't as big as i think it is by i still can't stop feeling crap about it. i just hope this problem goes away and i don't get crap for it for the next few months.

thanks for all your replies, it means a lot that people would take time to help other with no gain to themselfs, cheers.
(12-17-2010, 01:37 AM)death_the_kid Wrote: [ -> ]a friend of mine had the same problem when he was drunk but we knew that this was the problem so we werent suprised or made fun of him. these things happen. if i were i you i would try to have sex with her again (sober this time) and give her the best sex of her life to shut her and all the others mouth up

This is great advice.

Approach her again, sober.
Hook up with her again and "Show her who's boss"
Like the first post, "At first you don't succeed, try, try again!"
Show her you're the man. Then she'll tell her friends, and soon you'll be the MAN at your work.
Pages: 1 2