Support Forums

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well first off thanks for reading my thread, I would appreciate any and all serious advice you guys can me about my situation.

My situation is basically, in short, I'm bi at least perhaps gay, latey I have had no interest in girls, I have all my life before now though.

No one knows at all except one or 2 old friends I haven't seen since high school (4 years ago), I managed to hide it from all my family/friends until I graduated and moved out.

I want to tell my current friends and my family this but simply don't know where to begin.

This is the only "part" of my life that I feel needs improvement, I'm quite succesful socially as well as financially (in my opinion), enough so I never worry about money anyways. I just feel as if this is a rock in the shoe of progress, blocking me from comfort ir further success.
All you need to remember is that their is nothing to be ashamed of, their is nothing wrong with being gay, im sure if your family and friends love you then they'll understand and nothing will change.

I say confront 1 friend who you talk to the most and see how they feel, if all goes well then go ahead and tell everyone else.
Tell your parents, if they truly love you, they will accept it.

Love has no gender.
Well first of all, do you know if your parents are open to different sexualities? It helps if you do, because then you know what to expect. Either way, they are your family and friends and you should be confortable telling them anything. If they are angry or disappointed, they don't belong in your life and you're better off without them.
You should know that your parents and family love you enough to accept that you are bi. It's nothing serious, and it shouldn't be mocked on or shunned on.
Just dont get it into your head that being bisexual is wrong. Contact your family doctor if you can. They might usually offer you some good advice on how to break the news.
If you have the guts, then go upto your mom and dad and just tell them about your situation. Dont jump to the fact that you are gay in front of them. Give them the time they need to adjust. Dont get disheartened by any sudden reactions.
Tell your parents and if they love you it will not affect nothing. If anything your dad may be abit upset on the situation however the chances are your mum will be absolutely fine with it. Once its out in the open you can get on with your life with out worry.
It's ok dude. Gays are people too. You are joyful and funny people. And nice to be with. You're bright and sweet all the time so don't worry.
That's exactly the same problem too. I want to tell the whole world I love boys and girls, but I don't have the balls for it. Recently my girlfriend noticed I was bi, and she didn't care, it's okay if I keep loving her, which I would do. I only have a couple of friends who know.