Support Forums

Full Version: I can't hold it anymore...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.
I've been quite depressed for almost two weeks now and it's getting worse and worse.
Basically, my best e-friend I've been friend with for almost five years removed me from friends.
More details: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....206&page=9

The other problem is, even my other very good friend, probably my another best e-friend also removed me. I have even her MSN, and she's also here on SupportForums, but she told me to go away. I asked her what happened, and she simply ignored me.

I really want to be her friend and I hope she knows it.

I tried to talk to my mother, but she kept being angry to me. Dad is busy and never understands, in real "friends" aren't friends, just people I laugh with, but not those I can rely on.

Basically, those two "e-friends" meant alot of me. We've been friends with the first one for almost five years and when we used to chat, it's been always for countless hours.

The other one used to talk to me on MSN, but simply she told me to go away.

I feel like there's no other reason for living. I lost my only friends and people I could rely on, I lost my everything.

And do not suggest me to "get over". It's probably the worst advice I can get. I don't want to get over them. I want to stay friends with them.

Well you need to be honest, what did you say to them that may have annoyed them? Or perhaps you were spamming them. I have 500+ people on my MSN, if someone messages me 5 times in a few seconds, I WILL block them.
Give it time, try talking to them again. Regain anything you may have lost.
Do you know if anything has recently happened, causing this dilemma?
(12-16-2010, 02:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Well you need to be honest, what did you say to them that may have annoyed them? Or perhaps you were spamming them. I have 500+ people on my MSN, if someone messages me 5 times in a few seconds, I WILL block them.

I didn't say anything before they removed me. It happened all of the sudden.
Like others said, just give it time. Maybe they were in a really bad mood or something, but they're "e-friends". If you haven't met them in real life, you can't really know their true person, no matter how long you've chatted to them or known them for.
(12-17-2010, 05:20 AM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]Like others said, just give it time. Maybe they were in a really bad mood or something, but they're "e-friends". If you haven't met them in real life, you can't really know their true person, no matter how long you've chatted to them or known them for.

I think you can tell pretty much about their character by chatting to them.
And I know her for almost five years.
i'm not sure what to reply to this thread but it sounds sad.
try talk to her on facebook etc, add her msn again.
talk to her to she replyes.
"omg i just got 100m" , she might reply you.
(12-17-2010, 09:30 AM)zombie Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not sure what to reply to this thread but it sounds sad.
try talk to her on facebook etc, add her msn again.
talk to her to she replyes.
"omg i just got 100m" , she might reply you.

I agree with that last part, might be a good idea.

But the facebook & msn part is a bit stalkerish.

(12-17-2010, 09:32 AM)Katz Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with that last part, might be a good idea.

But the facebook & msn part is a bit stalkerish.

Well, if I only had her e-mail or her full name, right?
I know alot about her, but don't know her full name.
Pages: 1 2