Support Forums

Full Version: IPhone or Blackberry? help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I want to buy one of these two, and I've heard a lot of stories about both. I personally love the blackberry and all the features it has to offer, but on the other hand the IPhone also looks pretty cool, and is very smart as well.

Exceptions For IPhone:

+ It's easy to get the screen cracked
+It's expensive as hell

Exceptions for Blackberry:

? Haven't found any yet.

So can anyone give me an idea on which one would be better, because it's just too hard to decide.
(12-16-2010, 06:10 AM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]Exceptions For IPhone:

+ It's easy to get the screen cracked
Just as easy as any other phone...it's no easier or harder to crack than a Blackberry. Any decent smartphone should be kept in a case too, helps protect your expensive phone from cracks...

+It's expensive as hell

Not on a plan it's not.

Exceptions for Blackberry:

? Haven't found any yet.

Blackberry OS is nowhere near the quality of either iOS for iPhone or Android.
Limited Apps available compared to both iOS and Android
Blackberry is still catching up to the other mobile operating systems in both software and hardware

Although in the USA iPhone is currently only available on AT&T that's expected to change in the next couple of months and Verizon is believed to be the new carrier for iPhones. Should mean better call quality.

Ultimately it comes down to your personal preference. Apple is currently the market leader in quality, apps, usability and popularity. That may change, but for now Apple is the better of the two in those terms.
It's what your gonna be using it for, if you want an amazing texting/messaging phone go for a Blackberry, if you want looks and want an smooth ride go for an iPhone.
iPhone looks nice and has great features. BlackBerry is a better phone for everyday use.
I like Blackberry because it is easier to text.
Although you must base the decision upon personal preference.
Blackberry is my preference. You'll love yours(:
(12-19-2010, 07:18 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]I like Blackberry because it is easier to text.
Although you must base the decision upon personal preference.

Exactly. I love touchscreen.. and the iPhone is just that.
iPhone all the way. Having owned a handset of each the iPhone has far more upsides than the blackberry. Whilst BBM is great, it can be equaled on iPhone with whatsapp.
Blackberry for business, iPhone for everything else.
I've had an iphone for a year, and have just moved over to a HTC HD7 device.

First off, the iphones screen is NOT easy to crack. I dropped mine ALL the time - The only noticable damage was a few marks on the BACK. That was on concrete, asphalt etcetera.

I've also used my mums blackberry when I lost my iphone charger, and I can easily say iphone is the better option. The blackberrys keyboard is a pain to use, the navigation is a bitch and finally if you want to use it for media - Music or videos - Just dont bother.

The HD7 however, I believe is better than both - Google it.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
Pages: 1 2