Support Forums

Full Version: Whose dog does this after a bath?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whenever I give my dog a bath & when I open the door to the bathroom, whose dog runs around the house like crazy and rolls everywhere? XD
I take my dog to the vet to get it washed...
I don't have any dogs but my mates gf's mum has like 6 so we take them in the back garden and get the hose out, lol.
We put the shower curtain up and let him shake off the water and then he does something somewhat like that.
Happens with me, I get so pissed, cause the dog is dirty again Tongue
haha yeah, when I was living on a farm, my jack russell would roll in whatever he could find!!
My dog rolls around in the grass, but for some reason she smells worse while wet (even if we gave her a bath).
(12-13-2010, 05:09 PM)♀x!Jamie!x♀ Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I give my dog a bath & when I open the door to the bathroom, whose dog runs around the house like crazy and rolls everywhere? XD

Mine did that when I had a little dog Big Grin

Then when I had larger dogs I just took them swimming in the lake. Then about a 1-1.5 mile jog. They were outside dogs.
How big is your dog, If its small you should just keep the door shut until the dog dries off or wash it outside.
If the weather is permitting.
When i give my dogs a bath they do the same thing. Run all around like crazy them the go into the living room and roll on the couches. But we bring my dogs to the dog groomers now.
Pages: 1 2 3