Support Forums

Full Version: My Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, at this current moment in time i am very board, so i thought i would write you a little story about who i am and why i like animals so much ^_^

When i was 3 i got my very first cat, i can't really remember it well back then but iv been told that's when we got it, lol, i do however remember having him when i was about 5+.

The cat was black on top & white on his belly & chin, he was very obedient and loved life, i remember he hated it when people put there hand under his chin, if we did he would put his paw on there hand and push it down, was good times.

The when i was growing up we had a few other pets, we got a few more cats which have all died since, most didn't even last a year, we also had a few mice, rats & hamsters but we got rid of those after a few weeks.

Then i remember when i was about 11 & my dad bought a massive ( at least 8ft ) fish tank and had some big ass fish in it, but me and a mate was kicking a ball around in the living room and smashed it and all the fish died sadly, i think it was that day that i started loving animals so much, my dad loved them fish and seeing the look on his face when they all died was terrible, i never wanted to see anyones face like that again.

A few years on now and we had some more pets, few more rats n rabbits n all went, my never never had anymore fish though. I remember when i was about 14 & me and my 2 sisters went to the fair and i won a little gold fish, was the first fish i had and was happy with it, but then after about 2 weeks it died, since then iv never had a fish again.

The even more years on and we're in July, 2008 & i was 18 & decided i wanted a pet, i already had 2 cats but they where really family pets, even though im the one who looked after them and fed them, so i decided i wanted a hamster which i still have to this day, i was sure after a few weeks he would be dead but nope, he's still here and fighting fit ^_^.

Then in November of 2009 the worst thing that could ever happen to a pet lover happened, my very first cat had died :'( he was 17 years old & still healthy, in the entire 17 years i think we took him to the vet once, he was very healthy and nothing wrong with him, then he got hit by a car and the car didn 't even bother to stop, i still remember it was a black polo, that's all i know though, so every Thursday at 5pm i sit at the bottom of my road where it happened hoping that one day that car will come round again so he can get whats coming for him.

But now a year on and i suppose since then i have gone a bit crazy with pets, i now have 4 cats, 2 rats ( got them tonight ^_^ ) & 1 hamster, i am hoping to get 4-6 terrapins on friday & another hamster in the coming weeks.

I would also really love a sheep dog my the cats arn't really dog friendly & i wouldn't want to get rid of them to get a dog, i love them to much ^_^

So that's me, might be quite a read but i hope its worth it for you guys to find out a little bit more about me, i also am hopeing to become a mod for this section ^_^, i love animals and would love to share more with you all.
DAMN it was a hell to read all of that!!
Should try and make it less blocky, but interesting - Personally I've had DOGS all of my life, and so they're my favourite D:

About the sheep dog - You mean a collie, usually, and you CAN find them that are cat-safe. They do this by bringing them up from a puppy WITH cats, so they're used to them.

Try and find one!
i always thought collie's where jus called sheep dogs, lol
Interesting, you had many pets. Lol
Yep that was interesting.