Support Forums

Full Version: Parents&GF Problem (Please Read)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello SF, I'm posting here because I need some real advice. Ive been dating this girl for 9 months, and she turned 14 in september and I turned 16 in march of this year.

Since i started dating her my parents told me i wasn't allowed because shes so young and i can go to jail and all this other BS. But i did it anyway, to make a long story short, I really am truly in love with this girl, or i wouldn't have done what ive done to keep it a secret and to stay with her. I never did anything sexual with her, because I dont want that.

But since i started dating her ive gotten grounded and in trouble 3 times. This last time my parents said if i get in trouble ever again im going to a military boarding school, and they will never forgive me. They have threatened to get a restraining order on her and everything. Im a Junior and shes a freshman.

So SF, what should i do? i dont have many options left, if you want me to clarify on anything let me know, i just think i could write a book if i explained everything.
A two year difference is still considered normal in my eyes, but the fact that she is under the age of 16 means HER parents could still file statutory rape if you two did have intercourse. That being said be care and make sure she is "okay" with everything you two are doing.
(12-12-2010, 04:12 PM)Qwazz Wrote: [ -> ]A two year difference is still considered normal in my eyes, but the fact that she is under the age of 16 means HER parents could still file statutory rape if you two did have intercourse. That being said be care and make sure she is "okay" with everything you two are doing.

Yeah this is a good point, just be super duper careful.
(12-12-2010, 04:12 PM)Qwazz Wrote: [ -> ]A two year difference is still considered normal in my eyes, but the fact that she is under the age of 16 means HER parents could still file statutory rape if you two did have intercourse. That being said be care and make sure she is "okay" with everything you two are doing.

I know that much, her parents actually like me. And the thing is, we haven't done anything sexual because we dont need to to be happy. We enjoy eachothers company and just spending time together.. Its just my parents are so hard on me about it.
im going to tell you something
Girlfriends come and go but Family will Stay With you forever
Most parents will always forgive you eventually, so I wouldn't be worried about that threat. I would sit down and tell your parents just how important she is to you.
Ouch, that's harsh.

Well here's my advice -

Break up with her. Don't worry it's not temporary. Tell her that; she'll understand.
Then when the coast is clear; get back in with her.

Viola!
If my parents did that to me they would never see me again.
I love my girl and nothing will stop me seeing her.
Forget your parents tell them straight you love her and if you stop her from seeing you your gunno run away or somthing.

You need to tell them how you feel talk to your dad first then your mum.
(12-12-2010, 04:19 PM)H0p.e Wrote: [ -> ]Most parents will always forgive you eventually, so I wouldn't be worried about that threat. I would sit down and tell your parents just how important she is to you.

I have tried that, and they don't believe me, they never have. Ive been trying for 8 months.

And Pulse, Tried that too.
Tell your parents how you feel for her, and why you think it's unfair.

Good luck to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4