Support Forums

Full Version: Things are starting to go better. ^.^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My friend introduced me to this girl, and she's into the same exact things as I.

Dubstep, gaming, cooking, photography, and she even hates Twilight.

Hell, she even has the same sense of humor as I do.

Only thing is, the doctors have told her she only has a few years left to live because of some kind of problems with her liver. x.x

I'm thinking about asking her out, and making her the happiest person in the world. ^.^
Do it. Do IT. Make both of you happy.
Make the best of it! Make both of you happy for those years to come.
(12-11-2010, 10:59 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]My friend introduced me to this girl, and she's into the same exact things as I.

Dubstep, gaming, cooking, photography, and she even hates Twilight.

Hell, she even has the same sense of humor as I do.

Only thing is, the doctors have told her she only has a few years left to live because of some kind of problems with her liver. x.x

I'm thinking about asking her out, and making her the happiest person in the world. ^.^

Wow. That would be awesome for both of you. And of course, very sweet of you.
Sure man, go for it. Wish I could also make someone happy.
You should do it and make the best of things.
But, if you'll just be sad and depressed when it's over maybe you should think about it?
I think you should do it, dont think about it.
You should probably stop tapping it after she's dead tho.... i think thats illegal :S
You should probably stop tapping it after she's dead tho.... i think thats illegal
Doctors aren't always right. If you really care about her, do it. She might end up living a full life, you never know.
Damn, it'll suck when she dies though.
Pages: 1 2 3