Support Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy new headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so I'm currently wanting some really nice high quality headphones.

My price range is from £50 - £100.

They have to be in-ear style.

Gimmie some ideas guys Oui

Cheers
There are some really nice $100 Bose headphones with great sound quality. I use them all the time and would really recommend them. You can find the $100 ones on http://www.bose.com
Why is everyone obsessed with Bose? I can buy $25-50 earphones that sound just as good as those $100 earbuds. The only difference is the cost and the white and black on the Bose earbuds. And I'm not trying to be a Bose hater or anything, I've had experience with both those earbuds and less expensive ones that have the same quality or better.

OP: Do you have an online store you like using?
(12-12-2010, 06:44 PM)SiR CRaCk AL0T Wrote: [ -> ]There are some really nice $100 Bose headphones with great sound quality. I use them all the time and would really recommend them. You can find the $100 ones on http://www.bose.com

Bose is freakin wack. Ok quality and ridiculous price.

Check out best buy, your best bet. I would check out skull candy, stylish, in ear, great quality, but they break more than normal. But you get a lifetime warantty from skullcandy!
no skull candy are worth to buy
Look in Argos if your in the UK.
Some good headphones in there.
Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go with Skull Candy. I've read some reviews and they seem pretty good.

I would go for Dr Dre's but they're a bit too pricey!
I have some fat skullcandys for about £80. Fantastic quality and cool colours
To buy a new headphones then I prefer to buy a iball brand. The reason is that iball is the standard brand of any device. Because its provides better facilities as compare with other brands. In the iball headphone it provides the better quality and clarity for the voice communication.
I got some good headphones from guitar center a while back less than a hundred dollars, studio quality.
Pages: 1 2 3