Support Forums

Full Version: I need advise on a GF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm 15 and I've never had a girl friend and I want to ask this girl out in my TSP (Time and support). The thing is that I'm not afraid of rejection but I don't know what to do with her if she says yes.

any help here?
Well, if the girl says yes (hopefully) you should try making a date. Maybe a dinner?
Ask her out first. If she says yes, walk with her wherever she is and give her a big hug when she leaves.
Then post another thread on SF and we'll go from there, ya dig?
ok, first thing you should do is become friends with her.
Play around with her at lunch and after school.
Then after a couple of weeks ask her out.

Just say "Hey, I really like you and I want you to be my GF"
Thats all.
If she says yes then hug and kiss.
Walk away and always say nice things to her.

Txt her, call her, go shopping with her anything she may like go !
Give her gifts and all.

If she says NO then just keep been friends with her and don't be upset ! !
Just try in a couple of months time !
No rush !
I'm 16... Currently with my first girlfriend...

All I can say is the following (From my friend's experiences and my own):
First thing's first, become friends... Good friends.
A couple weeks or a month... or 2... ask her out. If you are still afraid of rejection, try telling her that you like her. See where that goes. (Worked for me Tongue)
(12-10-2010, 06:01 PM)The_Digital_Soldier Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 15 and I've never had a girl friend and I want to ask this girl out in my TSP (Time and support). The thing is that I'm not afraid of rejection but I don't know what to do with her if she says yes.

any help here?

I think I get what you are saying. You want to know what you do the moment she says yes? Well in my situations, she helped. She gets all happy and brings me over to show her friends ^_^

If she doesn't.. I would just smile all happy and try to make plans for a date.

Like:

You: 'Wanna go out with me' (whatever you will say)
Girl: 'Hell yea!'
You: *smiles* 'awesome, so what are you doing _________(insert whatever there)'
DO it , you never know unless you try, you dont want to live in regret
Take her out to dinner and the movies then chill
If she says yes, take her to a nice movie and dinner. Make sure to try to find a romantic place and not just some pizza parlor. What I'd do is buy her some flowers and make the date romantic dude. Make sure she knows you care about her if she ends up saying yes, and maybe buy her only a single rose, my girlfriend loves when I do that, not just a batch of roses, only one. Then maybe go out somewhere fun after like Dave-N-Buster's or Boomers if you're planning on ending the night on a fun note and trying to integrate all types of love into the day.
Ask her out first. If she says yes, walk with her wherever she is and give her a big hug when she leaves.
Then post another thread on SF and we'll go from there, ya dig?
Pages: 1 2 3