Support Forums

Full Version: Friend killed himself today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

kylej866

Today my best friend, cousin, and basically my brother shot himself. A friend and I were driving through town and noticed several cop cars and an ambulance at the friends house. We pulled in at a Subway right next to the house and went inside the restaurant and asked what was going on next door. They said that there was multiple gunshots and that is all they knew. Then my other cousin who was also extremely close to the friend texted me and told me that he had shot himself. He did not know anything else or if he was even dead. Later my sister heard from multiple people he was dead. It was later confirmed by family.

I have never ever been so sad in my entire life. I just keep thinking I will never get to hang out with him ever again. He was so much fun and I was guaranteed to have fun with him.

I keep bursting into tears and getting more and more sad. I have rarely ever cry.

I just want some support
(12-08-2010, 11:59 PM)kylej866 Wrote: [ -> ]Today my best friend, cousin, and basically my brother shot himself. A friend and I were driving through town and noticed several cop cars and an ambulance at the friends house. We pulled in at a Subway right next to the house and went inside the restaurant and asked what was going on next door. They said that there was multiple gunshots and that is all they knew. Then my other cousin who was also extremely close to the friend texted me and told me that he had shot himself. He did not know anything else or if he was even dead. Later my sister heard from multiple people he was dead. It was later confirmed by family.

I have never ever been so sad in my entire life. I just keep thinking I will never get to hang out with him ever again. He was so much fun and I was guaranteed to have fun with him.

I keep bursting into tears and getting more and more sad. I have rarely ever cry.

I just want some support
Ok, if this is a troll, it's not a very funny one, if not then I am sorry for your loss. It can be really hard to lose a friend not to mention he was your cousin, too. If only people would've known how he really felt, then he would still be alive today. Sleep So sad what this world is really turning into.

not a troll, just one super bummed out dude Sad
IMHO its the worst attempt at a troll i have thus seen. Well maby not worst. But damn close.
If your sincere then register. And i will talk to you meaningfully.
The fact i thing your a troll?
You emphasise on the location rather than the emotion.
A person needing help will not do this.
Have a good day Troll.
May I ask... what did you do when you guys hung out?
This is a troll Sad Sorry troll.
Obvious Troll is Obvious.
"texted me and told me that he had shot himself."

Sure, he texted you with his head blow off? Go away fail troll.
^Uh.. he said someone else texted him about it. Not the cousin who shot himself.
"my other cousin who was also extremely close to the friend texted me"
So your friend kills himself and you decide to come here and talk about it the same day?
Pages: 1 2 3