Support Forums

Full Version: Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep like it says.. we can't win.. can't live with them, or without them! I have been with my new one now for about 6 months.. never been let down, but i have lost my mates, and social life within this time... and although it's fun, it can make me a bit of a loner. Anyway i recently "lost" the love of my life as we are having a weeks break, and it was heartbreaking to be honest, but on the other hand, i got my social activities back, and some of my friends! So it is very hard to balance the two. So it's a dilemma for me now!!

I have to say i made a few new friends throughout the relationship and i learned a lot of stuff.. so that was good, but it doesn't really compare to going drinking with my mates at the weekend for example!

What do i do?? I need advice?

Should i go back to this relationship, or start a new fresh one right here maybe on SF?
That Hack Forums can be a bit of a bitch to be honest, and Support Forums seems to be a lot nicer!!! Whistle
OR do i just stay single and get my real life back!!!
HAHAHA.

You got me, you really did. I would say visit SF on the side, and stay with HF.
;)
(12-07-2010, 03:45 AM)SPY™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yep like it says.. we can't win.. can't live with them, or without them! I have been with my new one now for about 6 months.. never been let down, but i have lost my mates, and social life within this time... and although it's fun, it can make me a bit of a loner. Anyway i recently "lost" the love of my life as we are having a weeks break, and it was heartbreaking to be honest, but on the other hand, i got my social activities back, and some of my friends! So it is very hard to balance the two. So it's a dilemma for me now!!

I have to say i made a few new friends throughout the relationship and i learned a lot of stuff.. so that was good, but it doesn't really compare to going drinking with my mates at the weekend for example!

What do i do?? I need advice?

Should i go back to this relationship, or start a new fresh one right here maybe on SF?
That Hack Forums can be a bit of a bitch to be honest, and Support Forums seems to be a lot nicer!!! Whistle
OR do i just stay single and get my real life back!!!
Well, you should introduce them to each other. But don't cheat on either of them, you either go with the mean, yet sexy, or you go with the nice yet ugly one. lol. But I am seriously starting to like SF a little better than HF. Not as much trolls and definitely a lot nicer. People actually give a crap over here. Surprising huh? Huh
HAHA.. thanks for the advice guys. Yes i guess i could take the risk of seeing them both and truly find out which i prefer!!
I am liking SL to be honest and i am glad i found it now. Hopefully some more interesting topics will come up, and i won't get bored and spend most of my time with HF. LOL
I'd say be friends with both of them, get to know them better on a safe level with terms. Then, in the end, decide who you want to be with so there is no cheating involved or potential harm to a future relationship in case something goes wrong.