Support Forums

Full Version: I keep telling myself just to pull the trigger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But I'm too afraid, because I know with my luck, I'll end up blowing off my face and living.
Why do you want to end your life?

Also, that'd be pretty damn unlucky to blow your face off and survive.
(12-06-2010, 04:49 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]But I'm too afraid, because I know with my luck, I'll end up blowing off my face and living.

It would be easier to jump off a cliff into the ocean with sharks and electricity, no fail.

But I suppose. Find a woman, they make me happy, emotionally.
(12-06-2010, 07:12 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]It would be easier to jump off a cliff into the ocean with sharks and electricity, no fail.

But I suppose. Find a woman, they make me happy, emotionally.

This user tells nothing but the truth.
(12-06-2010, 07:17 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]This user tells nothing but the truth.

I try. Woman are great help in all situations.
(12-06-2010, 07:33 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]I try. Woman are great help in all situations.

I was talking about the other thing you said...Omg
(12-06-2010, 07:34 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking about the other thing you said...Omg

Oh what the hell lol

No need to kill yourself, unless you are that worthless.
Pulled this from your signature...

Quote:Let the weak kill themselves off, only the strong will remain.

Don't be weak
I do too man. But you have to be strong and realize that things will get better. Or you WILL end up feeling better, whatever.
(12-07-2010, 02:46 AM)Rizing Tide Wrote: [ -> ]I do too man. But you have to be strong and realize that things will get better. Or you WILL end up feeling better, whatever.

Things always get better. Time will cure everything, and if that doesn't, join the army.
Pages: 1 2