Support Forums

Full Version: Well fudge me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found out my ex, whom I still greatly care for, is pregnant.

Good freakin fight my chances.
Yikes D: I'm not sure what to say, but not to be rude, your probably not getting her back D:
(12-06-2010, 03:05 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes D: I'm not sure what to say, but not to be rude, your probably not getting her back D:

Obviously, you sure are a genius.
Do you plan on keeping the baby or aborting it? How old are you?
(12-06-2010, 03:10 PM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Do you plan on keeping the baby or aborting it? How old are you?

Doesn't matter, it's not mine.
Oh, it's not your baby? You didn't have sex with her?
(12-06-2010, 04:16 PM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, it's not your baby? You didn't have sex with her?

I did, but we haven't been together for 4 months, we broke up because she found someone else. x.x

Don't quite understand how you can just leave someone after 2 years without reason, but it's freakin whatever.
Are you SURE it's not your baby?
It could be yours, sometimes girls don't find out until the 3rd or 4th month of their pregnancy. They don't realize it until the bump starts appearing. You should get a test to be sure.
I'm gonna agree with null. If you ever skipped out on the protection, it could be yours. A test could always rule that out. And stress does make a woman miss her period. She could have thought it was just due to the break up or something.

Paternity test.

I'm used to be really scared that my boyfriend of over a year will leave me for someone better..