Support Forums

Full Version: Is c++ The Best Programming Language to Learn some of Java
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to be a full java expert. im seroiusly dedicated. I already know the basics, and everyone told me if I want to be really good at java I should try some simpler coding languages so I can know what im doing. To me thats true, but im not an expert so is it?
Yes, generally it's better to learn another language first. Then when you get the jist of it, Java will come easier to you. C++ is pretty hard itself, Maybe try C# first? Just my suggestion. Tongue
Yeah, I first learnt C++, it definitely helped a lot when learning Java.
(12-05-2010, 10:32 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, generally it's better to learn another language first. Then when you get the gist of it, Java will come easier to you. C++ is pretty hard itself, Maybe try C# first? Just my suggestion. Tongue

Is c# or c++ easier?/

(12-05-2010, 10:40 PM)schneweis Wrote: [ -> ]Is c# or c++ easier?/

I believe that C# is easier, though I could be wrong, so dont take my word for it.
c# is much easier but I wouldent really suggest learning it..
C++ is much better at the side effect of being harder. But dedicating yourself 5 months to C++ will have many benefits over dedicating 5 months to C#
(12-05-2010, 10:40 PM)schneweis Wrote: [ -> ]Is c# or c++ easier?/
C# is definitely easier than C++, but also very similar, so if you plan on learning C++ in the future, then C# would be a great language to learn beforehand. Oui It also helps you understand the basic concepts of programming. It makes you start thinking like a programmer. IMO
I would go learn C++ first if i was you Smile
If you have no experience in any C based language, C++ will be hell for you, start with C#, then go to C/C++.
It is good to start with C# then move onto C++ and try other programming languages then.
But I started with C++ and I'm currently learning it now, plus that C++ is where the money comes if you decide to get a job as a C++ programmer.In addition, it is the most used language for large projects.
Pages: 1 2 3