Support Forums

Full Version: I was raped as a kid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Whenever I was 5 I was raped by my step-mom, and I guess this might be kind of a useless thread, but, I think this is part of my thing for having sex with everyone, (Not guys).

I can never have a steady girlfriend because I always end up cheating.

I've had sex with over 43 different girls, and I'm only 16.

Does anybody else think this could have anything to do with my rape incident?

I've been to a therapist, and I don't even think about it anymore, it doesn't haunt me or anything, but I still continue to have sex alll the time?

I don't see how the two are linked at all. I could see how you wouldn't want to have sex due to being raped, but not being addicted.

(12-02-2010, 04:33 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how the two are linked at all. I could see how you wouldn't want to have sex due to being raped, but not being addicted.

I never thought It could have been a sexual addiction, I didn't know there was a such thing as addiction to sex? (Yeah I logged out and made this thread.)
(12-02-2010, 04:37 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]I never thought It could have been a sexual addiction, I didn't know there was a such thing as addiction to sex? (Yeah I logged out and made this thread.)

Sounds like you're trolling. How can you not be addicted to sex if you've had it with 43 girls in 3 years? (Assuming you started at 13.)
(12-02-2010, 04:38 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you're trolling. How can you not be addicted to sex if you've had it with 43 girls in 3 years? (Assuming you started at 13.)

I started when I was 14, I don't see it as a addiction, Its not something I can't live without, I just really really enjoy doing it, so I do it all the time.
(12-02-2010, 04:41 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]I started when I was 14, I don't see it as a addiction, Its not something I can't live without, I just really really enjoy doing it, so I do it all the time.

So what does this have to do with being raped as a kid? Also, you might want to get yourself checked out for STDs... The most common symptom is nothing at all. Just sayin'...
(12-02-2010, 04:45 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]So what does this have to do with being raped as a kid? Also, you might want to get yourself checked out for STDs... The most common symptom is nothing at all. Just sayin'...

Well I have a friend that tells me rape is a cause of kids having sex alot, idk?

I'm not silly, I wrap my willy.
First of all, how do you know/ remember that you were raped when you were 5 years old? Is that even possible?

I don't think that your *almost* addiction has anything to do with this.
(12-02-2010, 04:48 PM)kidstand Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, how do you know/ remember that you were raped when you were 5 years old? Is that even possible?

I don't think that your *almost* addiction has anything to do with this.

Well, you kind of remember things that happen to you like that, I mean, if some women started grabbing on you for almost a year, I'm sure you would remember it.
(12-02-2010, 04:50 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you kind of remember things that happen to you like that, I mean, if some women started grabbing on you for almost a year, I'm sure you would remember it.

I thought that memory starts when you're 6? Maybe I was wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3