Support Forums

Full Version: Need your help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so i have this friggin long neck and its really bothering me. Im slim and tall (5 foot 10) and not to bad looking but my neck is seriously long. I may be going through another growth spurt because im 13 but im not really sure. I know i shouldn't care about my appearance but its kind of hard not to to school without being made fun of. I read somewhere that working out can make it look shorter but life sucks with it.
Thanks for reading

I don't know ways to make it look smaller. With the working out thing it's only cause your trapezious muscles get bigger when you get really muscley
I think you should just work out and make your neck thicker. If people make fun of you punch them in the head.
(11-29-2010, 04:31 AM)apoC Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should just work out and make your neck thicker. If people make fun of you punch them in the head.
This one... Just don't hit them. If you get big, people get scared. Acting like a jerk to people after they make fun of you only brings you down to their level. You were made the way you are. If you don't like it, you can either suck it up and deal with it, or you can work out and make the length of your neck go with the width of your neck. Working out could be a more healthy thing to do as well.
People are dying in Africa and you care about the lenght of your NECK?
Just forget about it! Blackhat