Support Forums

Full Version: I have a slight concern.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, lately me and my fiance have been talking and we both say we're ready for sex, but when the time comes, she says she wants to wait a little bit longer.
We both love eachother very much, and we've been together for almost a year.
I'm sure its nothing, but I was thinking maybe, she is starting to get not like me, or maybe she is planning on leaving me?

Any help or support would be appreciated, thanks
BigBadSoft.
Fiance? How old are you guys?
maybe she wants to wait until after marriage,is she catholic? does she go to church?...there can be many reasons.
She most likely wants to wait till marriage.
(11-28-2010, 12:53 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, lately me and my fiance have been talking and we both say we're ready for sex, but when the time comes, she says she wants to wait a little bit longer.
We both love eachother very much, and we've been together for almost a year.
I'm sure its nothing, but I was thinking maybe, she is starting to get not like me, or maybe she is planning on leaving me?

Any help or support would be appreciated, thanks
BigBadSoft.
I would have to ask Omni's question as well. Sometimes girls will say that because they are nervous and scared, or she might want to wait until marriage. I wouldn't necessarily confront her about it because it could be a little embarrassing if she is scared or nervous. Try to give her her time to think about it, unfortunately that's the best advice I can give for this concern right now...
(11-28-2010, 02:52 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to ask Omni's question as well. Sometimes girls will say that because they are nervous and scared, or she might want to wait until marriage. I wouldn't necessarily confront her about it because it could be a little embarrassing if she is scared or nervous. Try to give her her time to think about it, unfortunately that's the best advice I can give for this concern right now...

16, and 14, I know its a weird age difference but, I love her to death.
(11-28-2010, 06:33 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]16, and 14, I know its a weird age difference but, I love her to death.
Age difference really isn't a problem as long as you both are ok with it... It just confuses me because when you say fiance and you are 16... Around where I live, it usually isn't fiance until about 18-22 and the rings for the wedding are bought...
I would say her being 14 could probably contribute to her not wanting to have sex right away... It is a pretty young age to have it.
And you may love her to death, but people. especially teens, change a lot as time goes on. I've felt that way about 2 girls within the past year and neither of them worked out. I'm 17 btw... Just so you know that I'm coming from around the same age group as you here...
May I ask how long you two been together?
(11-28-2010, 09:22 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]Age difference really isn't a problem as long as you both are ok with it... It just confuses me because when you say fiance and you are 16... Around where I live, it usually isn't fiance until about 18-22 and the rings for the wedding are bought...
I would say her being 14 could probably contribute to her not wanting to have sex right away... It is a pretty young age to have it.
And you may love her to death, but people. especially teens, change a lot as time goes on. I've felt that way about 2 girls within the past year and neither of them worked out. I'm 17 btw... Just so you know that I'm coming from around the same age group as you here...
May I ask how long you two been together?

and we've been together for almost a year.
Just sayin.
Both of our parents concent for marriage if we want it, I have 2 jobs, and I am working on the rings.

Probably because she is 14. I'm 14 and the only girls who want to have sex at this age are sluts.
(11-28-2010, 09:35 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]and we've been together for almost a year.
Just sayin.
Both of our parents concent for marriage if we want it, I have 2 jobs, and I am working on the rings.
Are you planning on just staying with a high school education? I am glad you have been together for so long... You seem very responsible. Are you currently in high school? A year might not be enough time to determine if you are going to marry someone... I know it sounds difficult to follow up on that, but it sometimes can end badly if at such a young age and for that amount of time. My sister has been with her boyfriend for about 3 years and she is 22. They still aren't engaged, but that is because she doesn't have a steady job. I'm not trying to steer you away from her, but don't buy the rings until you know it is going to happen for sure. I wish you two luck as well.
Hate to say it... but the guest's post above me is rather correct... lol
Pages: 1 2