Support Forums

Full Version: Last topic for today, lol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we be able to close our own topics? It would be great, but, if you Omni are going to make the subscribers thingy then you will need to make it for subscribers only on that time.

And if you're annoyed about my posts in this section, well, ideas keep coming to me, so I just post them whenever they come. I don't like making a big list or anything like that because if I do that, I'll forget some.
Yeah, closing our own topics would be good! Hopefully this gets implemented sometime soon.
Yup. Thanks again. Big Grin
This will probably get implemented for subscribers should Omni choose to make them. But, until then I think everyone should be able to close their threads. It would be great, especially for things like the Marketplace and when people post threads looking for help on something. Once they get the issue resolved they could close the thread.
I would like the ability to close my own threads also.

If it is for subscribers, I will be subscribing anyway Smile

I hope that a subscription is added, i'll subscribe without a seconds thought.
(10-13-2009, 11:43 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]This will probably get implemented for subscribers should Omni choose to make them. But, until then I think everyone should be able to close their threads. It would be great, especially for things like the Marketplace and when people post threads looking for help on something. Once they get the issue resolved they could close the thread.

THERE WILL BE NO SUBSCRIBERS DAMNED !
(10-13-2009, 02:20 PM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]THERE WILL BE NO SUBSCRIBERS DAMNED !

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....0#pid10530

Check the thread, near the bottom read Omniscient's reply.

There may be a subscription added.
why didn't you just edit the first post you made to add all of these ideas? you have like 5 threads in a row in this section.

good idea i guess, although im sure if there will ever be a subscribing feature that omni had already thought of it
(10-13-2009, 02:20 PM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]THERE WILL BE NO SUBSCRIBERS DAMNED !

Actually there may very well be. No need to shout like that when you don't know what you're talking about, and no need to cuss. Sometimes it is better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Just take it easy. Lots of things to do here.