Support Forums

Full Version: Reporting in Rep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can we have this, please?

I want to be able to report those who abuse in there rates.
I would like to see this implemented also.
Thanks Codine. Big Grin
It's too much for staff.
You're kidding me right? :S

Edit: anyways, if the staff aren't going to do it.. who else will?

Getting report messages is better than trying to look for abuses OR getting messages/topics posted about 'SOMEONE IS -REPPING ME!' and so on.
No. I wouldn't want to deal with reported rep because a member thinks it is unfair. Total waste of time.
Total waste of time, yeah, that's what it's supposed to be. Big Grin

Staff will end up getting messages about -rep's, specially Omni + people will start making topics in this section saying I got my rep/or the rep is being abused.

So, get messages.. topics.. and spam, or get reports and fix. Choice is Omni's
Who cares, 99% of -reps are given for a reason, even if it is a small/childish one. Don't piss any one off, and you wont get any -reps.

It isn't hard, on HF I had a 0:60 -:+ Rep ratio. And no neutrals either. Just be nice, kind, supportive and you have nothing to worry about.
(10-13-2009, 09:14 AM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares, 99% of -reps are given for a reason, even if it is a small/childish one. Don't piss any one off, and you wont get any -reps.

It isn't hard, on HF I had a 0:60 -:+ Rep ratio. And no neutrals either. Just be nice, kind, supportive and you have nothing to worry about.

I disagree. Just because you never -rep someone when they deserve it doesn't mean others don't. 99% of the time someone will -rep you for no valid reason, but only because you -repped them when they DID deserve it.

My latest rep is a good example of that.
Vorfin, I think Mre answered you. Also, my latest -rep is also a good example.
Pages: 1 2 3 4