Support Forums

Full Version: [Delete]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

over the past few weeks I have been hanging round
with a couple new people, these guys have obviously
been through a shitload, bankruptcy, divorce >Will explain that later.
anyway I have been lucky enough not to have gone through that kind of stuff, and nether
have most of the other people (Just 3-4) and one guy has been though LOADS of
that kind of crap.

Recently we have been talking about usual kind of stuff and I had no Idea
what had happened to him. then he tells me that his parents are having a divorce - This was fine, its very common.

After that I had not seen him for a few days until he finally tags along again
and tells me that his parents were having a custody battle - still normal I guess
Then he starts getting REALLY clingy and would not leave me alone, following me, starting up awkward conversations just so I would not forget
that he was there.

I started giving him signs that I did not want to be around him (Im not an butthead, I knew what had just happened and did not wanna make him feel any worse)
He would not leave me alone! so then I really sent strong signs that he should stop following me.
Still he continued to follow and try to be "BFF's" I could not take it
I said some really harsh stuff about why his dad would want to get rid of his mom.

This did the trick didn't try to talk to me for a few days or follow me!
My friends started saying things like "What the f*ck did you say to *******!?" and I was like wtf?
They where saying how pissed off he was and said what I never knew
*Please PM me for this, I do not feel comfortable releasing it to everybody*
So now im just thinking to myself "Wtf have I done!?" I feel so bad right now, for him and for what I said. He is currently ignoring me
and wont listen to any apology.

What should I do?
Please reply.
and PM for missing part, I do not feel comfortable releasing

Thank you so much for reading.
Tell him you were feeling really bad at the time and you were getting anxiety attacks even if you weren't because of his problems, and that it was making you get really uptight. Because I don't know what you said, I can't really base it on that. Don't PM me it.
Be careful what you do and say. You may accidentally hurt others without noticing until it's too late.

If you will honestly apologize to him, both of you are going to feel better.
(11-25-2010, 01:39 PM)Kye Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, please keep it serious
I will not commit suicide.

I have much to say about this, but first drop me a PM with what you said to him. Also if you would like me to talk to you on msn instead let me know that in a PM.
The best thing to do is to apologize. In these types of situations an emotional part of someones life has been brought up (obviously) and has been used against them. What you did was wrong but it isn't too late to fix it. You need to go to his house or call him and have a talk and apologize for what you said. If you don't do anything he will think that you meant every word and never want to talk to him again. Just explain the situation to the best of your abilities and hopefully (he should) he will accept your apology.
(11-25-2010, 01:29 PM)pers2981 Wrote: [ -> ]One word "Suicide" Smile

You should never even be posting in the emotional support area if thats the only advice you have to offer. Go take the ignorant comments elsewhere. This is for emotional "support" and the topics here are a serious matter sometimes for the individual.

I don't know what you'd do, i'm not an emotional support expert. But he obviously didn't have anyone else to talk to so he went to you to relieve his emotions. It's hard to understand a corrupt brain if they've really been through all that stuff. They don't think in the way "happier" people think, because their emotions get the better of them, decreasing their self esteem.
Alright I got your PM.

Well look what you did wasn't the best of ideas, but he really did leave you with very few choices. I am in no way justifying this for you but you aren't wrong. You should probably sit down and talk to him and explain that divorces are extremely common in today's society. Let him know that he can talk to you, but there are limits. After that is said and done, let him know where you stand, tell him that you do not want to be "BFFs". You may or may not want to apologize to him but you should at least let him know why you truly did it.
Okay. Look him in eyes, tell him to stop with this childish things. Make your other people are there, so they can conform, and make him listen to you if he do not want. Tell him everything you think. Do not lie, or shits. Then give him a hand. If he do not want to hand shake with you, then leave him alone. He will then feel bad because he do not want to give you another chance, and maybe apology...
Well those are my thoughts, it may be wrong because I do not know rest of the story, but that is what I would done if I am in your position...
Tell him you were really frusturated that day and that you blew up on him, you should also apoligize to him.

Kind Regards,
Legit Kid ™
Just say sorry,
There's this one quote..

"If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"
Pages: 1 2