Support Forums

Full Version: animal clinic gave me wrong cat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I had this cat right? she was a mackorel tabby named premmit. And she was an indoor/outside cat (meow'd whenever she wanted in/out) and one day I see her with this other cat (siamese) and that nothing of it. Then A few minutes I go out to bring her inside (11:00PM is when she comes inside) and I caught them doing the naughty... So I just ran inside, with shock and terror (she doesnt have her tubes tied) when I hear her several minutes later meowing at the door. I open the door and she walks in like nothing and falls asleep.
Several months later she has her kids (all siamese accept one) and I give them all to my friends accept the non siamese kitty and one of her siamese children. Several days after her children were born I took her to get her tubes tied. I came back several hours later and they had sedated my cat. I brought her home and I waited for her to wake up. When she did wake up she completly changed. She HATES (hisses) at her children, HATES being inside, and doesnt even respond to her name. And her fur is all scruffled constantly (premmit never has her fur like that). the only assumption I could come up with is they gave us the wrong tabby? ~ has anybody else had a cat go NUTS after getting fixxed?
Your cats name is similar to my SF username... a bit.

Also ring up and ask tell them what you just told us, they'll probably sort something out.
(all siamese accept one)

*Siamese (Forgot the capital letter)
*Except ( Accept would be used in the type of sentence below)

I accept you the way you are.
You should talk to a vetenerian, he could possibly tell you what happened.
Maybe she had a mood swing because of the operation Tongue Why'd you seperate her children from her and give them away?
Give her time? Think of it as a mom who just lost ALL her kids? Thats sorta sad, plus not she can't have MORE kids.. So I'd say call them up --ask and give her time.
Wait for the cat.
Yeah she has to adapt. Give her some time. If not, I don't know man, that sucks.
(11-28-2010, 05:24 PM)Maine Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah she has to adapt. Give her some time. If not, I don't know man, that sucks.

yea what he said,same thing happend when i first got my dog.
give her some time to adapt and she is still acting like that i would bring her to a vet.
Any animal will act like this once neutered. They get all depressed for a couple of days or even weeks. My cat did the same exact thing. It's kind of sad actually, I was totally against neutering my cat, but it technically wasn't my cat. She will get better don't worry about it.
Pages: 1 2