Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

My Girlfriend of 15 months up and left me, she said she doesn't want to just be with me in Highschool. I can't take it.
She met this guy Friday and then after is when she did this. Now she is talking to him a lot and I'm afraid she will do something with him.

I know after she does she'll come back to me, but I'm not sure I can date her after that. I am now contemplating suicide. Not as a coward, being selfish (I have no friends, my Mother ignores me, I barely see my Dad), but moreover as "I'm tired of life". I honestly can't see anything to live for right now.
=[
This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.
(11-23-2010, 04:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]My Girlfriend of 15 months up and left me, she said she doesn't want to just be with me in Highschool. I can't take it.
She met this guy Friday and then after is when she did this. Now she is talking to him a lot and I'm afraid she will do something with him.

I know after she does she'll come back to me, but I'm not sure I can date her after that. I am now contemplating suicide. Not as a coward, being selfish (I have no friends, my Mother ignores me, I barely see my Dad), but moreover as "I'm tired of life". I honestly can't see anything to live for right now.
=[
You say there is nothing to live for RIGHT NOW. Why commit suicide because things are going bad now? Temporary problems will always get better. If I committed suicide when I thought about it, I would have missed 4 years of my life so far. I would've lost some of the most fun I have had in my life. There are always people out there for you, especially people who care. Don't bring yourself down over a girl. Trust me on that, it isn't worth it. If you're tired of life, find something you can do to make your life different and more exciting. Something like that...
(11-23-2010, 05:17 PM)Positive Wrote: [ -> ]This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.

Its called support forums for a reason...
At OP dont kill yourself. your 15 and your life has'nt even started yet. If your going to end everything over a girl that doesnt even care....
Dont do it

(11-23-2010, 05:17 PM)Positive Wrote: [ -> ]This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.

Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.

(11-23-2010, 06:33 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]You say there is nothing to live for RIGHT NOW. Why commit suicide because things are going bad now? Temporary problems will always get better. If I committed suicide when I thought about it, I would have missed 4 years of my life so far. I would've lost some of the most fun I have had in my life. There are always people out there for you, especially people who care. Don't bring yourself down over a girl. Trust me on that, it isn't worth it. If you're tired of life, find something you can do to make your life different and more exciting. Something like that...

Because I feel things won't get any better. They don't seem temporary, they seem permanent to me.

Sure, I can admit I may have some happy times ahead, I know I will. But I don't know if I can amek it long enough to get there.

There isn't anything exciting..

(11-23-2010, 08:00 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]

At OP dont kill yourself. your 15 and your life has'nt even started yet. If your going to end everything over a girl that doesnt even care....
Dont do it

It has.
That's like saying I wasn't in love either.

She does care, she said she loves me, I still want to date her..
=[
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.

(11-23-2010, 06:33 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]You say there is nothing to live for RIGHT NOW. Why commit suicide because things are going bad now? Temporary problems will always get better. If I committed suicide when I thought about it, I would have missed 4 years of my life so far. I would've lost some of the most fun I have had in my life. There are always people out there for you, especially people who care. Don't bring yourself down over a girl. Trust me on that, it isn't worth it. If you're tired of life, find something you can do to make your life different and more exciting. Something like that...

Because I feel things won't get any better. They don't seem temporary, they seem permanent to me.

Sure, I can admit I may have some happy times ahead, I know I will. But I don't know if I can amek it long enough to get there.

There isn't anything exciting..

(11-23-2010, 08:00 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]
Dont do it

It has.
That's like saying I wasn't in love either.

She does care, she said she loves me, I still want to date her..
=[

if she loved you she would be with you...
No she doesnt care about you; I mean crap she is with another guy bro...
but in the most non offensive way she is a slut
or the dude she is with is a complete butthead (probably both)
Killing yourself wont make anything better...

If you kill yourself she will still be with the fucktard..
If you kill yourself you will cause your familly tremoundous greif (assuming you care)
your life really doesnt start till your 18... You can try arguing but my logic is undenyable

And all in all this all works to your favor...
If she doesnt see you; according to the
laws of scarcity this makes you moar "rare"
and when something is more "rare" it is more
valuable, what you need to do is use the rage
of a broken heart to workout, pop your face,
get a hair cut, dress nicer, become a better and
more funnier person, (broken hearts make better charectars)

so uk, the next time you accidently bump into her
she will want to be with you. But you will be a total dick
and you will walk off again..
(thus increasing your value more and making you the dominate one)

*Get muscles
*Get a more 'masculine' personality (girls love that crap)
*Get better clothes/dress sexier
*Get a better hairstyle
*clear your face
*Get more friends (boy and girl)
*Become everything she wants in a guy
(etc)
next time you see the bitch she wil have a chemical brain-fudge in her mind.

I didn't even bother reading the thread after the title.
Basically, you're not strong enough so you take the easy way out?
(11-23-2010, 09:18 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even bother reading the thread after the title.
Basically, you're not strong enough so you take the easy way out?

Gtfo you humble piece of crap.
When your gf breaks up with you and you go all to crap il help you when you make a thread like this...
I kind of agree with Cybr here, one girl isn't the end of the world, it's a fact there's more than 2 billion of them, get some perspective on your life, you're going to let one small event dictate your life to the point of ending it? Get a grip man.
Don't end your life over this, it isn't worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6