Support Forums

Full Version: I don't even care anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I could die in 5 minutes, and I couldn't care less.

I have no friends, nobody wants to be my friend, I'm that one fxcking kid that doesn't belong anywhere, and I don't know why, I've been open to people and they never want to be my friends.

I'm not an butthead, I'm well-mannered, open doors for ladies, stand up for women when guys are berating them, would do absolutely anything for those I love, and yet I'm always the one getting the cold shoulder, and the assholes are the ones dating the girls that deserve so much better than them.

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, but I could DEFIANTLY treat them better than their boyfriends do.

It's just so pointless anymore, the world revolves around assholes, nice guys always get the fxcking shaft, why in the hell is the world so broken? :/

All I want is someone I can talk to, someone I can hold, someone I can tell my secrets to, someone who will tell their secrets to me, someone who'll love me even if I'm not a complete butthead to them, but apparently some people just don't deserve it, and apparently I'm one of them.
I'm going to go ahead and presume you're in your teenage years. It is very common for teenage girls to go for: show-offs, 'bad' boys, and the like. It's immaturity on their behalf despite people thinking they grow up quicker. It's not so bad though bru, if you can hold out till your adult years, women mature and they start to like people like you and me more. Instead of worrying about females, try focusing on your studies, a musical instrument or your hobbies.
I'm not trying to be rude but are you not good looking and/or fat?
Most teenage girls seem to hate guys that are one of the above.

Like Shadow said... just worry about something else.
I'm not trying to sound like I don't like girls but the piano makes me feel better than a hot girl would.
I wouldnt consider myself the butthead, but i have lived my life with one rule on relationships:

Quote:The person that cares more, gets hurt the most.

When you truly find someone worth giving your all, do it. But don't give it to every girl that you see. Be the butthead. Tell a girl you only want to have sex with her. Then walk away. If she doesnt want to then dont. If she does, she'll come after you. It's not about nice guys finishing last, its about the pursuit of something you cant have.

Most guys can attest to this, when you're single.. its like you can't ever get action. But when you're taken, all the girls want you. It's the way it works. EVERYbody wants what they can't have. If you put yourself out there to get hurt, you will. So don't.

I'm not saying become a dick and talk smack to girls.. I'm just saying don't pursue them as much and let them pursue you. If a girl looks dead sexy, tell her she looks good.. but dont tell her 50 times.
Your wasting your life away, when you go to school you can become friends with the people surrounding you. There's a girl for every boy out there, and you just haven't found your's yet. Listen to me and believe when I tell you, your parents are there for you, and most of all your family is there. If you do need someone to talk to just PM me & I will give you my MSN/AIM. Whenever you need someone to talk to just do that.

And remember EVERYONE care's about you, and for you. Don't let your life go to waste because you think no one likes you. Other people have it way bad. For example, Drugs, drinking, smoking, etc.

I hope I helped.

Your friend,

JesusFromHF
friends aren't everything, i consider myself to be a loner.
i like it this way. if you're old enough you should join some dating sites and put yourself out there to be found.

The moral standards during the years have been totally dislocated. What once was good, and bad, is now totally mixed and people are just attention whores and when they see someone with attention [ Even bad attention ], they just want a peace of that, so they go after it.
It sucks to be honest, and I kinda feel the same way as you do, but I have stopped caring about it awhile back.
Just don't let go of your principals man, hold on to what makes you, you. Nothing else matters.
I remember when i felt like i was un-attractive, but in a matter of month things changes, i got along with many girls, especially good looking ones. So try to have fun and everything will fix itself.

And also; if you need someone to talk to PM me and i'll give you my msn ;)
I keep one quote dear to me even though i dont agree with it fully
"Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine."
Doctor Perry Cox MD

Alot of people in this world are bastards to somebody. but not everybody is so bad. but nobody vomits sunshine and rainbows either. without the bad, you could never appreciate the good cuz in order to be happy you would have had to have been feeling a negative emotion. the logner you feel that way, the happier you will be when something good happens. i'm not saying feel bad all the time, so when something small happens you can throw the macy's day paraid, just be optemistic about how you think the outcome will turn out to be. dont think the entire world is great cuz it isnt. just try and make yours better.
It's the energy you put up around yourself. Quit feeling like you're a douchebag and worthless in your heart, and people won't be turned-away by your presence.
Pages: 1 2