Support Forums

Full Version: My Nokia N73 is very slow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi!

First I want to say that this is a very nice new forum! Thumbsup

I got this Nokia N73 from a friend, And it's really annoying cause the phone is very slow.
If I get a text message and I press "Read" it freeze and loading for like 2-3 minutes sometimes. Then the message popsup.

sometimes I take my phone out ot my pocket to see what the clock is and then I see "Missed phonecalls" and the phone never called. Sometimes it does like that I've seen it when It's laying on the table. Only the screen is lighting and no vibrator and no ringtune. And it says "Peter is calling" for example.

Sometimes the camera freezes too!

Do you know if there is any chanse that I can fix that? I've heard that updates doesn't help. And I got the original firmware from 2006 on this one.

/Thx!
I don't know what the problem could be but have you tried a master reset?
(10-13-2009, 05:39 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what the problem could be but have you tried a master reset?

Yes I have, Sorry I forgot to tell you in the first post.

Well I did try that with no success Sad

/Thx
Honestly Nokia's dont have very good personalizing abilities, so its probably just the phone. Call the company and complain and maybe that will solve your problem.
Nokia's suck, I mentioned that in some other topic but anyways..

When I got a Nokia, it acted exactly like yours. I think it's because you have too much songs or videos or any sort of file in your phone that makes it slow.

Even if your Nokia has a lot of GB's, but the files are like 500 MB.. it will STILL run slow. I've always asked why.

I say, switch Big Grin
Try ringing Nokia, maybe this is a common problem.. Also, i'd switch to Sony Erricsson if i was you.
(10-13-2009, 07:08 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Try ringing Nokia, maybe this is a common problem.. Also, i'd switch to Sony Erricsson if i was you.

Sony is almost the same, just a better Camera.
Headshot: I have to disagree with you. I've been a lifetime Nokia user and I don't have a single bad word to say about them.
As for the OP - was the phone in good order when you got it? If your friend has been rough with the phone and jaggered the hardware, there isn't much you can do.
(10-13-2009, 01:59 PM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]Headshot: I have to disagree with you. I've been a lifetime Nokia user and I don't have a single bad word to say about them.
As for the OP - was the phone in good order when you got it? If your friend has been rough with the phone and jaggered the hardware, there isn't much you can do.

Well, I dunno, I just got it from him and doesn't know if he have been "rough" to it before I got it lol. Confused
Nokia's come on msn, honistly . I have an LG 2, best phone i ever had. Amazing. Ditch that Crap and get a new one man! Welcome to the 20th century.
Pages: 1 2 3