Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriend dumped me, Please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's been 4 days since we've been together. She apparently dumped me because she prefers to be with her friends and she thinks that I wouldn't let her. I'm really frustrated because this isn't the case. She dumped me today, and I feel like crap. She absolutely hates me even though I haven't done anything. I really need advice about this. I constantly find myself at the verge of crying. She doesn't want to be friends or even talk to me.
I had this too, about 5 years ago though.
Hooked up with one of her friends. That made me feel good.
Her friends are quite ugly.
If she's acting like that and you have done nothing wrong, it's her fault and not yours. Leave her and find another girl with a better attitude.
(11-18-2010, 10:56 AM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Her friends are quite ugly.

Do they have a vagina? Well, get some of that then. NAO.
(11-18-2010, 12:41 PM)thanasis2028 Wrote: [ -> ]If she's acting like that and you have done nothing wrong, it's her fault and not yours. Leave her and find another girl with a better attitude.

She thinks I've done something though. It's really frustating because I haven't.

Quote:Do they have a vagina? Well, get some of that then. NAO.

Lol, that would just make her more unhappy
It can be hard to break up with someone as you always think it's your fault, no matter what. From what I've read, she's been very immature about it so you shouldn't worry too much, or get yourself down. If anything, it means you can look for someone who is mature.
If that isn't the case. And if you know it's not a real reason than maybe she just didn't like you. Open up to her with your feelings. Everything will come back together.

Hope I helped.
call her.
say that you are sorry.
this worked with me.
Hmm, tough crap, try to confront her, ask he what the reason was.

And if you want payback just get together with a close friend of her, even if they are ugly, just to piss her off ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5