Support Forums

Full Version: What I am thinking!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey,

I do not know whether this is my problem or not.If I got to a party or to a hotel, I can not enjoy it. Suddenly I start to think, is this rich party necessary? or ordering a costly food products necessary. I mean, there are people with no foods, but here people are spending a huge amount of money for food and many of the food items are wasted. And when I walk on the road, I see beggers, ,mentally diseased people and start to think "what the hell is life?", we born to beg? and such stuffs. I am really getting depressed. I am not a multi-millionaire though.

This is serious, please no joke.
Next time you may be at one of these parties put aside some money to donate to the next "Begger" you may see. Or donate into a charity. Hopefully this will get rid of these guilty thoughts.
Yes, you are right. But I can not donate to all beggers I'm seeing in the street.
Just enjoy your youth.
Worry about the world later.
I think the world is really unfair. There's not much we can do about it however, unless everybody would help...
Try volunteering for a charity, that way you can help out those who are less fortunate than you. Then, next time you go to buy something which is a bit pricey, you might feel better as you've done your part to help out so you know you're not taking anything for granted.
"Give a man a fish, and feed him for a night, Teach a man to fish and feed him for life"
Don't just give them money, they'll spend it and beg for more. Nothing changed. Give him something that can help him in the long run. Give him a ride to a shelter home or even a broken down hotel etc where he can stay.
(11-18-2010, 01:57 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]"Give a man a fish, and feed him for a night, Teach a man to fish and feed him for life"
Don't just give them money, they'll spend it and beg for more. Nothing changed. Give him something that can help him in the long run. Give him a ride to a shelter home or even a broken down hotel etc where he can stay.

Well spoken.

People have to remember that "you didnt put them in that position". It is fine to help someone out when you have the means to, but don't make their problem your problem. I love to help people when i can, but a lot of times people do not even want to help themselves.
This ends up with what is the meaning of life, right?
Might not be the best ideĆ”, but the next time your at those partys you could bring like a backpack or something and take some food with you, and if you see a begger you could give him/her. Might save a life ;)
Pages: 1 2 3