Support Forums

Full Version: I feel like no one cares.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hello everyone,

I don't come for you to counsel me, I'm pretty much here to vent.

So I have my group of friends, not alot, but there all good.
There are 2 problems that are putting me down.

1st is School, I absolutely HATE School.
Most of my friend group is there, and a little outside.
I'm 14, I'm 5"9, and I'm 184 pounds.
I'm taller than most kids, but I see myself as obese.
Just the sight of looking at myself makes me upset.
And I have a low self-asteem, I get called fat by girls all the time.
See now if it would be guys, I would drop their ass fast.
Verbally girls hurt me more, I try to ignore, but the sadness catches up with me.
At home, all my parents think of me is some lazy kid on the computer all the time.
I have friends, I have a girlfriend who I care about alot.
My Mother is a big problem to me, there isn't one day where she doesn't verbally abuse me and swear at me.
She thinks I eat all the time, and it really hurts.
My father is nice, he doesn't judge me.
I don't like telling people these things, I like being anonymous.
I have never told my parents this, nor will I ever tell them.
I want to starve myself, I hate myself so much.
Everytime I think about all the negative things that affect me, I begin to cry, not hard, tears here and there.
There is nothing that I find positive, accept my friends and girlfriend.
Ive read around this site and advice is to think of happy thoughts etc.
Well here is the big problem.
There is a big chance I am moving 3 hours away from the current city i'm located at the moment.
This greatly upsets me, and makes me want to leave and not come back, so my parents leave without me or something.
I really don't know what to do, Many times I have wanted to kill myself, and that's something nobody but I will know.
I feel alone all the time, that nobody cares about me, yeah my parents 'love' me, but I still feel like i'm worthless.
I really don't know what else to do, what I have planned out is that a few days before my parents move, I leave and not come back.
I'm unsure what I am to do, there is nothing positive to think about.
Everyone says "You will make new friends.", "There are other girls out there."
Well since I believe that I am fat that there is a one and a million I will get a girl as sweet as I have now.
So I'm pretty upset, and I don't know what to do, as there is nothing positive to think about in my future.
Everything that means the most to me at the moment, is being taken away.
I listen to music all the time, but it seems to just delay, eventually, I will start thinking about everything again.

If there is anything you think can help me, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Depressed Anonymous.
chilax, u shouldnt care what others say, and you need to getta hold ov yourself Tongue

think outside the box, for creative stuff

eat healthy to get a healthy mind Smile

dont do anything stupid

life is like that Tongueunless your good enough to change it
Truthfully dude, your 14. you shouldent freit about school. almost every kid hates school.
If your concerned about your weight look at your diet, or even how you exercise if you do and change it up a little bit. My exersice is playing Dance Dance Revolution twice a week at my local arcade for a few hours. i enjoy it, and it works. i'm 6' and i'm a comfortable 170. i've been doing it for a long time and i havent changed weights. and people say i eat like crap xD
That's rough man. You said your dad doesn't say hurtful things to you or judge you. I suggest you talk to him. Vent a little bit to him. You can find a great father, son relationship deep in the basement of your emotions. Don't think about killing yourself. That's the last thing you should think about. I know you feel like there is no other way out. There is. Just open up to your dad. I'm almost certain he will understand how you feel. Think about how he would feel if you were gone. He would be devastated. I just want you to start thinking about that every time you get those negative thoughts.

Add me on MSN if you ever want to talk. Emotional_Help@hotmail.com
Alright, look.
School sucks, we all know. Either drop out or suck it up and get your education, diploma, degree(s).
If you think you're fat, do something about it. Don't be a retard and starve yourself. If anything, you'll get fatter. If your parents think you're a lazy kid who's always on the computer, then get off the freakin computer. You think you're obese, so do a few sit-ups and a pushup, go out for a job, go eat a salad or two.
I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just telling it the way it is. Being sad isn't going to help you at all. Do something about it. Good luck.
Based on your height and your weight, I don't think you are fat. If you do want to lose weight, then pick up a sport or start exercising. You could ride your bike everyday or jog or even shoot hoops. I don't know what your diet is right now but you may want to try eating healthier. Try not to drink too much soft drinks and eat too much potato chips for snacks. When I was young, I moved three times and it was tough but trust me, you'll be fine and you'll find new friends. -Carrol, Health Insurance Advisor
Don't worry about it. If your mom really bothers you, you should sit down and talk to her. Make sure she understands your side of the story. Remember that many people mature on their own pace. Some take 20 years some take 10, you sound like you already have. The fact is that some people are just plain rude and ignorant, but don't let them get to you. Be nice to people and if they want to be nice back, great, if not, then don't care about them , and show them that they are not great in your mind as everyone else might think.
If you like your dad, go watch movies with him, get together with him, it will really help you and your father have some good social time together.

Regardless, things will get better, just let them catch up to you.
The feeling as if no one truly cares is a normal and typical brain response to when you feel isolated or lonely.

Sometimes that feeling can be extraordinarily string and over-whelming but I assure you with every fiber of my being that sometimes feelings can be wrong. The fact of the matter is that you are wanted and people do truly care for you, that is why you have chose to state your emotions because you are awaiting for someone that you care for, or will care for, to eventually say something to you.

Although the person may not be here especially, but they are most likely somewhere where you are and I suggest you not allow your sub-conscious thoughts to control you and to think with your frontal cortex.
Dude, I got your solution.

WORK OUT!

Seriously. Go buy some weights or get a gym membership. I don't care if you're too scared to go into the gym, GO IN, because that's what it's there for - to lose weight. Do some cardio as well on the side. I used to be unhappy about my body just like you until I started working out. It's super easy and if you keep up with it, and eat DECENTLY, it WILL work and you WILL start burning fat. Maybe you are a lazy kid who sits in front of his computer all the time, I know I am. So do something about it and show them you can change. I can promise you when you start working out (even after the first few weeks) your self-esteem and confidence will sky-rocket as you realize the potential you have. People care, but with your low self-esteem you can't see that. I have the same problem sometimes.

I may sound harsh, but complaining about it here won't help man. You need to get in action and change yourself if you're truly unhappy. Good luck.
Hey man,

We all go through stages like these. You just need to take a minute to sit back and put things in perspective. For instance, you say you might be moving cities, yet you see this as a negative thing. Look at the bigger picture. You will have a fresh slate, a new start, a chance to be you start again. Talk to your father, confide in him. Tell him how you feel. I'm sure he will talk to your mother for you.

Best of luck friend,

~Syntax
Pages: 1 2