Support Forums

Full Version: I just need to vent :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im so depressed and sad all the time but have held it in for about 1 year, so here is the story:

Ive hung out with the same 3 friends for like 4 years and we are best friends but one of my friends I hate has been at the same social level as me for about the same time,in the last year my friend is more popular than me now all my friends like him more and now im pushed aside like im nothing and no one really acknowledges me now. also I have never had a girl friend and have not had my first kiss, I'm 15.

my life sucks right now, I don't expect any sympathy but I just wanted to let someone know how my life is going right now.
I'm sorry to hear that.. Try to be more social, talk with new people. If you need anyone to talk to check my signature.
hey

you know what would make you feel a lot better?

start exercising
get into shape, girls will start looking at you

say hi to random people,
builds up confidence

talk more think less
builds up your vocabulary

be social, hangout

read the newspaper ,
know whats going on

regards
shazee

(11-16-2010, 10:10 PM)shazee Wrote: [ -> ]hey

you know what would make you feel a lot better?

start exercising
get into shape, girls will start looking at you

say hi to random people,
builds up confidence

talk more think less
builds up your vocabulary

be social, hangout

read the newspaper ,
know whats going on

regards
shazee

I'll try this tomorrow at school
sorry, I forgot to login before replying
What type of music do you listen to, OP?
(11-16-2010, 10:59 PM)MySocksAreWet Wrote: [ -> ]What type of music do you listen to, OP?

mostly hardstyle and 80's music, im the ony one who likes this kinda of music everybody's clung to the mainstream crap.
To be honest you shouldn't give a flying fudge about what people think about you.

Also, if your "Friends" likes the other guy more, then you maybe should get some new friends.

Try talking on Facebook if you have it.
Well from experience, i know how u feel. i've been friends with some popular people as well, and i've been kind of in the back just playing my gameboy when i was ur age...wow...i feel old...anyway talk to them. your going to get some immature answers, but truthfully, if they dont like it, or respect how your thinking, and side withthe popular guy, you know where your loyalties lie. the friends you make now may not be the friends you have for the rest of your life. your really lucky if you have one or mabe two you remember from middle school, or high scool that will answer the phone and talk to you about what ever, or help you out with everything.

try making new friends who are your friends because they like you. not because your popular
Start conversations with people, make eye contact, talk in class, smile. Be "out there".
Pages: 1 2