Support Forums

Full Version: Girls. Or, girl, really.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So hi. This is my first post here, soo here goes.

I've been talking to this girl Tiffany for a couple weeks now, and she's told my friends she really likes me and i'm nice and cute, blah blah, and we flirt all the time, but the thing is..she's a flirt, and I can't really trust her.

She's told my friend Morgan that she would go out with me..but for all the flirting I just really don't think she does. I don't think I'm special in her life, at all.

Got me down, SF, I really like her.

So; what do?

[Thank you to all of you that read this, and try to give me some advice, I appreciate any.]
Hi Soveregn,

I hear you on this matter. I met an ex of mine on an online chatroom and she used to get drunk on there and flirt. I thought that after I got with her this would stop. It seems I was wrong. She used to get drunk and go on there flirting all the time. She told me to "relax" and that "it's the internet." However I had a lot of love for her and to see her doing this slowly killed me and in turn the relationship.
My advice would be to talk to her and tell her that you really like her to, but that her flirting makes you feel a little insecure at times. Tell her it's because you feel for her.

Good luck in your situation. Drop me a message if you ever feel the need.

Kind regards,

~Syntax.
Thanks for reading, Syntax.

I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks doesn't it:/

I'm probably going to try your suggestion if it doesn't slow down in a couple of days, thanks again man.
No worries dude. I just hope everything goes OK for you. Smile
Well If you don't trust her, then don't date her. A relationship without trust is bad.
(11-13-2010, 06:19 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Well If you don't trust her, then don't date her. A relationship without trust is bad.

It's not that I don't 'trust' her per say it's just...ah i don't know it's hard to explain. It's like..she's just an open person, but I think she would be different in a relationship.
My girlfriend and I have been together for almost two years. She was always a flirt. My friend Bryce is a real go getter when it comes to girls. He goes after the ones he wants. My girlfriend was taking an interest in both myself and him at the time. She was a flirt, while she was interested in us both, she casually flirted with other people. Small flirting. No sexual inferences, etc.

To determine if this girl has a real liking for you, you must determine what her intentions are when she flirts with others. Is she just making small talk and making cute faces or talking to lots of guys? Or does she come off as provocative when she speaks to the other boys? When you establish a line of understanding with her intentions, you'll be able to tell if her flirting with you is serious or not.
Have fun with her. Don't worry about relations, enjoy while you can.
Get her drunk and high and take her to the middle of nowhere and fudge her....
If my advice sounds shitty; it is... This is'nt a complicated problem
There's nothing wrong with flirting. There's no need to get worried unless she does it in front of you, or the flirting leads to something.. But you should trust her enough to know she wouldn't. Jealousy and paranoia will ruin the relationship before it's even began.
Pages: 1 2