Support Forums

Full Version: How would I get the girl award?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, well um...needless to say, I'm a girl - which is why I'd like to earn this reward.

How would I go about getting it? Where to I provide proof?
Tits or gt...

Wait, no. Wrong place. Hmm I doubt you'll just "Get it". It'd take a while to have to prove that, or have someone willing to prove it. I'm sure there are a ton of girls on SF, just who wants to know would only be after you became a well standing member of SF and then told everyone you were a girl.
an award for jst being a girl.. i think not D: "good luck getting it tho (:"

*if so i want an award for being a guy Tongue
Write on your hand "Twick's a girl, 12-11-2010"
And post a pic.
lol. I just saw it on the awards place and wanted to ask :3
I'll gladly post pics later, I should probably fix my hair and all before I model for the interwebs ;]
(11-12-2010, 01:49 PM)Twicks Wrote: [ -> ]lol. I just saw it on the awards place and wanted to ask :3
I'll gladly post pics later, I should probably fix my hair and all before I model for the interwebs ;]

Yeah, don't forget to take of your clothes and stuff.

What?
(11-12-2010, 01:49 PM)Twicks Wrote: [ -> ]lol. I just saw it on the awards place and wanted to ask :3

looking forward to seeing what u look like (:
(11-12-2010, 01:53 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, don't forget to take of your clothes and stuff.

What?

lol, not really :]

(11-12-2010, 02:00 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to seeing what u look like (:

(11-12-2010, 02:24 PM)Twicks Wrote: [ -> ]lol, not really :]

(11-12-2010, 02:00 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to seeing what u look like (:

haha surprised in a good way or bad? as im talking to you on a few other threads Tongue
(11-12-2010, 02:29 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks :] I think you'll be surprised...maybe

haha surprised in a good way or bad? as im talking to you on a few other threads Tongue
[/quote]

I hope in a good way lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7