Support Forums

Full Version: I don't know what to do..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright let me give you a quick rundown. First off I am not a small guy and I am fine with this, I've dealt with it all my life..

Now I'm on the bus to go see a friend and then I see a guy from a site online (MyYearbook) and I'm like "dude whats up?" cause well, he's hella cool online. He kind of blew me off, said whats up and then listened to his music, I'm like.. Okay w/e. . . That was 2 weeks ago, now today my friend Jacob is on msn and tells me that Jor (girl that we know) sent him a picture of me on the bus.. I'm like.. "wut?" I was like what do you mean?? He said apparently the guy on the bus took a picture of me and sent it to her with the caption of : "LOOK WHO'S OUT IN PUBLIC".. Which is bad enough because tbh.. Then Jor comments that I look like an ogre sitting on a bus seat.. >_>

So when I found all this out I was mad, sad and just in general butt hurt. =[

I don't know what to do, they said they didn't mean any harm by it but c'mon.. When you say someone looks like an ogre there's no way you can not mean harm. The worst part of it all, I seriously thought they were my friends, I've even told things to Jor I've never told anyone else. So I honestly don't know what to do, do I talk to them and see what the story is or do I just complete block them out of my life and move on seeings how they've disrespected me?..
Talk to them, I'm sure it was a joke. But if it wasn't a joke then don't talk to them, ok? Make some new friends. I'm sure there are alot of people at your school that would like to be your friend. Hope I helped. I'll also be your friend Smile
(11-12-2010, 03:16 AM)Emotion Wrote: [ -> ]Talk to them, I'm sure it was a joke. But if it wasn't a joke then don't talk to them, ok? Make some new friends. I'm sure there are alot of people at your school that would like to be your friend. Hope I helped. I'll also be your friend Smile

First off I don't go to school >_> That's the main reason I don't get out much, I don't have anyone to hang out with..

Granted it might've been a joke, I've never done anything to warrant rude or disrespectful comments.. I've removed them from myyearbook and blocked them on MSN because I am raging so hard. I honestly want to punch them in the face but cry at the same time.. freakin A, is it really my fault that no one will freakin hang out with me ._.
That's why people meet new people, go out. Go shopping, go crash a party and have some fun. Unblock them on MSN and talk to them, tell them that they've hurt you.
(11-12-2010, 03:20 AM)Emotion Wrote: [ -> ]That's why people meet new people, go out. Go shopping, go crash a party and have some fun. Unblock them on MSN and talk to them, tell them that they've hurt you.

I don't know where to find people like me, I used to have a crap load of friends. But probation raped my there because now I have like 3.. And they've just hurt me hella bad.. I honestly do want to ask them why but then again this isn't the first time they've made me rage. Most of the time I just forgive them, laugh it off and continue, but seriously.. This is like the 3rd time.
Would you like me to talk to them?
(11-12-2010, 03:25 AM)Emotion Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like me to talk to them?

Not at all, I just honestly don't know what to do.. Like I said 3 times, seriously? So now I'm teeter tottering on 1 more chance or ignore them.. Technically in baseball they'd be gone already.. Whistle
Give them another chance, say that this is the last chance you're really making me sad and pissing me off, please stop.
(11-12-2010, 03:27 AM)Emotion Wrote: [ -> ]Give them another chance, say that this is the last chance you're really making me sad and pissing me off, please stop.

I did that last time.. I was telling them to just stop riding me so hard. Honestly, I mean.. ARgksdlfah idk dude

I just want to be freakin normal >_> I want to go back to school.
Argh man, I feel for you. I feel really sorry for you, trust me let me talk to them. I'll make them understand.
Pages: 1 2 3