Support Forums

Full Version: How to get a women to like me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, i was just siting here pondering about how to get women to like me and I'm finding it hard to believe that i haven't figured it out yet. I have tried somethings, but probably not all of them. Could you guys tell me how you get women?

Thanks, SniperRiflezzzz.
Simple, if you want to appeal for everyone. Find out not what the group likes (Every girl) But what each separates one likes. Example, The 'group' Likes funny guys, but some individuals would rather have smart, so be smart around them, funny around the others, nice,mean,cool,lame,stupid, etc. be different for each one.

But thats an extreme and tedious thing. Be yourself. Easy, and comfortable.
(11-11-2010, 06:41 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Simple, if you want to appeal for everyone. Find out not what the group likes (Every girl) But what each separates one likes. Example, The 'group' Likes funny guys, but some individuals would rather have smart, so be smart around them, funny around the others, nice,mean,cool,lame,stupid, etc. be different for each one.

But thats an extreme and tedious thing. Be yourself. Easy, and comfortable.

I'm more of the quite type of person. I mean I don't usually talk in my classes, unless i know people.
Then meet people. Just watch, and find people you think you'd get along with, Believe it or not girls are humans and you cant appeal to everyone, so it's more of a "They like you, or they don't" Type of thing.. Be yourself is the main thin to do.
Yes, Just "Be Yourself".
Walk around and talk to people.
What grade are you in?
Just try to walk up to someone and start talking.
I'm a Junior in High School.
Go for some grade 10's, then.

Chicks dig older guys. Act confident like you run the school to them, and they will be all over you.

Being quiet doesn't get you chicks. Every chick will like you, but you'll never be with them. If you're really outgoing, you will piss some chicks off, but you'l be too busy banging other chicks to notice.

If you don't mind a grade 9, introduce yourself, and show them around and stuff.
(11-11-2010, 09:00 PM)hac Wrote: [ -> ]Go for some grade 10's, then.

Chicks dig older guys. Act confident like you run the school to them, and they will be all over you.

Being quiet doesn't get you chicks. Every chick will like you, but you'll never be with them. If you're really outgoing, you will piss some chicks off, but you'l be too busy banging other chicks to notice.

If you don't mind a grade 9, introduce yourself, and show them around and stuff.

The problem is i don't know how to be outgoing, such as things to say to other people.

If i had stuff to say to people i would be outgoing.
Talk about computers, news, class, new fads etc. Just small talk until you get to know them more, then you talk about more things.
(11-11-2010, 09:41 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about computers, news, class, new fads etc. Just small talk until you get to know them more, then you talk about more things.

Ok, i will try to do some of this stuff to see how it works out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4