Support Forums

Full Version: Offering Calc Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you need some help with calc just post in this thread and I'll help you out.
Look like everyone is spectacular at Calc. I'm taking it next semester so I may stop by this thread..
There are probably only about 3-4 (at the most) people who have or are taking calc here.
I just started the thread just in case someone actually does need help though. You never know.
Could you possibly help me with PRE Calc? I have a C in that class T_T
ill be taking calc soon,hopefully you will still be offering this
(11-18-2010, 07:38 AM)Twicks Wrote: [ -> ]Could you possibly help me with PRE Calc? I have a C in that class T_T

Post any questions you have and I'll help as best I can.
So, I'm officially enrolled in Business Calc next semester. I'm kind of pumped about it. I may be paying this thread a visit, maybe not. Who knows...
I'm not completely sure but I think my teacher said that all calc is just derivatives, anti-derivatives (integrals? We aren't that far. D;), and limits. Just different uses and interpretations.
(12-01-2010, 12:10 AM)Provenance Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not completely sure but I think my teacher said that all calc is just derivatives, anti-derivatives (integrals? We aren't that far. D;), and limits. Just different uses and interpretations.

Pretty much, except when you integrating a series of long and tedious problems. Then it becomes hard, along with graphs and identifying specific parts as names.
(02-11-2011, 12:17 PM)Triny511 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much, except when you integrating a series of long and tedious problems. Then it becomes hard, along with graphs and identifying specific parts as names.

Graphs are just derivatives as well.

The first is increase, decrease, and extrema.
The second is concavity and points of inflection.
Pages: 1 2