Support Forums

Full Version: I feel like I'm missing something.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know guys, I just feel like I'm missing something in my life. Its like I don't belong where I'm at. I have lived in Ky all my life, but its like I don't belong here. Like I need to be somewhere else. I feel like I could leave everything behind and not even be saddened by it. I don't know exactly what that missing piece is though.

I just felt like I needed to share.
That's common in alot of peoples life, Often plainly being bored, not entertained. Or even depressed, not enthusiastic or motivated by life. What you can try doing is go to the gym, not persay for exercise but for doing new things, if you don't want to do that or already do, Then join a club, a group or go hiking, water-skiing anything you havn't done before and want to. (Some things for me would be sky-diving, etc.) Or. Even try moving, not completely packing up and leaving, but a vacation. A vacation to another city for a few nights, or a state, etc. Just to see if it is your current residence that is bugging you.
You could possibly go outside, watch a movie, eat.
I think it is probably depression like Extra said.
I feel like that a lot...
Usually a case of sever Boredom/Depression.
What I do is get some bad hosting and start making a website.
It will give you something to do.
Have XBOX?
Play that or talk to friends.
Or simply just go to sleep Smile
Do something different and forget about routines.
If you're 18+ and you can move try moving to another state or something, It maybe cheer you up(:
(11-07-2010, 04:50 PM)Fossil Wrote: [ -> ]Do something different and forget about routines.
If you're 18+ and you can move try moving to another state or something, It maybe cheer you up(:

Just get up and move?
That would make it worse, because you would be suffering from Depression even more if you have lived in the same place for a long time.
You should go out with some friends do what you love to do the most and see if that dosnt cheer you up.
That is a common symptom of depression I believe.

You aren't having any thoughts of harming yourself or others though correct?
I'd say going on a holiday would do good if that's an option for you, maybe find a hobby/career or get a girlfriend (if you don't already have one). As some of the people have said, it sound like you're going through the early stages of depression. I find that going outside usually helps A LOT.
(11-08-2010, 06:22 AM)LinRuiBai Wrote: [ -> ]That is a common symptom of depression I believe.

You aren't having any thoughts of harming yourself or others though correct?

Thanks guys and no.
maybe a a girl friend might help things out (:
Pages: 1 2