Support Forums

Full Version: Last Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some support and answers what to do.

Last night, I went to my aunt's wedding with my dad, sister, mom, brother and brother's friend. The wedding was great, and then we went to the after-party. At the after-party, it was fun in the beginning. There was free alcohol , I'm under 18 so I didn't have anything to drink. My sister is about 10 and my brother is 25 or something. My parent's started to get drunk and have fun when my sister started freaking out that my mom was too drunk to pay attention to her. By that time, My dad had about 7 or 8 beers and he was drunk as hell. My mom wasn't much better. My dad started getting mad at my mom because she was drunk and couldn't take care of my sister. He was drunk also so he was doing stupid crap like swearing at her and giving her the middle finger. My brother stepped in and said something and my dad freaked out. He stood up and almost punched him in the face, then walked outside where my grandfather was there with my other aunt. I wasn't outside but It went something like this, My dad attempting to strangle my grandpa and he punched my other aunt ( not the one who is getting married ) in the face. He then continued to take a 2 and a half hour walk home. My mom was still drunk when we left to go home, my brother went to his house. We took a taxi home, my mom and sister went to bed when we got home and I waited until he came home. When he came home, he gave me a hug and said he was sorry. He said he had to go, he couldn't look my family in the face again. My mom woke up and with slurred speech convinced my dad to come to bed. When I woke up this morning I found my dad's grandfathers ring broken on the counter. My dad loved that ring so much, and on the way to the wedding he was telling me all about it.

I don't know what to do, or what to think,.
Well I would be dissapointed, Tell them that it wasn't right, or tell them how you feel. They won't be mad and I can assure you they will try to prevent this in the future.
Try to have like a family meeting where the whole family talks about what happened/will happen, that could help.
Yes, My dad gave up beer a long time ago.
I am 14 and about 2 years ago me and my bro were outside and my dad threw a shovel at me and chased me around his trailer (@ the time) and then tacked me onto the highway.
We called the cops and he got arrested.
He is a big man too.
about 280 lbs / strong / coalminer / runs derbys / drag races / anything with cars...

He got arrested and then his bitch of a wife bailed him out within an hour and the cop that arrested him now patrols my school o.o

So, Just tell them that you would like them to not drink, and whatever else you want.
What's the story with your older brother? You've pointed out a few things that might indicate he has a fairly moral head on his shoulders, plus he's probably mature enough to hold a fair social standing within the family, right? What's his view on what happened?

Although, assuming you don't know how old he is also indicates you might not be exactly 'close'.
Obviously these are just minor inferences I'm attempting to make from what little you've already said...