Support Forums

Full Version: Interesting problem.. I need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pros: I get to see my son all the time, not just once in a while.. I get to have my original family back.. etc.

This is support forums and not hack forums, so I don't feel like I should need to say this but please, no flaming. Good sound advice is all I ask.. Thanks in advance to anyone who actually reads the thread.
tldr version ; Season 6 Episode 9 of Maury

I don't know what to tell you mate, I was in a similar situation a while ago that completely ruined my life, I got a kid pinned on me that wasn't mine, I did everything for the baby and the baby's mum, only for her to tell me it isn't actually mine after 2 years.

And that's when life went down hill. ):

Just talk to her about your feelings, and see what she wants.
If i were in your position I'd let her show me that she have no more feelings for that guy before taking the chance.
Choice 2, Wait for her to divorce and the if she is still telling you that then go slow.
But, If you did it now (Before Divorce) Then there could be a lawsuit by the other guy for cheating...
Just wait.
(There is my opinion)
you have admitted that it was your fault that she leftand now she is maybe realising that you have changed.I would nt rush straight back into it though,just take your time and also let her finish with the other guy first then see if its still the same between you.Theres nothing worse than thinking and feeling that you have just broke someones relationship up, and her using it against you at a later date.When she has ended it with the other guy and she still feels the same,then you know for sure shes telling the truth and not just playing both sides.Im not saying dont be happy im just saying dont rush into something which you both might regret

wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you Smile
I'd tell her if she wants to be together with you, she should divorce her current husband officially.
And then, give it another shot. You never know.
I'd wait for her to get the divorce then get together with her. You may feel like it's going to stress your life out because you'll feel guilty, but think about how your son will feel when he's old enough to realize that his parents are separated and aren't getting back together. You really should try to work things out with her if you love her (and you seem to).

Don't push her to get the divorce, but if she wants to, then just let it happen.

M8,

They tell me that i have a good knowing of people(don't know how to say it proper in english) But in this situation. It is you or the men of your ex girlfriend now. But how you describe the situation. Its a win-win, she want's to be with you, you see your son as much as possible, and you want her back. I say let here divorce ASAP en when the divorce is signed you can be a family again.

For the cheating part, good that you dont want her to cheat.! (Y) But if she says to you, i don't bother to cheat. How should it be if she met another man where she is attracted too? Maby she says the same to him, i dont want to make your problems any bigger. But i think its a important, thing to take in your decision. You can always PM me.

Good luck
That was me BTW thought i was signed in(A)
I suggest you are very careful about this. It could be one of two things.

1 - she has genuine feelings for you and wants to be with you.
2 - she's lost in life and only "knows" how to be with you, and she's developed a codependency.

To me, it sounds like your ex-wife has a lot of self searching to do, and is a bit confused with her life. This is a very dangerous time to get back together with her, as there are many potential bumps. With whatever you choose, I highly advise you give it time. Time is very important in this situation.