Support Forums

Full Version: Depressed :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know if this is actually depression, but I want to say that I recently have had a thread on a Girl that is in my classes. I found out today that she is in a relationship with another guy. She had told me before that she didn't want anyone else but me. I just wondering why do female's have to be so complicated? This kinda makes me sad. I don't know what to feel.

I would also like to address a new subject. Now that this Girl has found a relationship, I was kinda wanting a relationship as well. I met this other Girl at a football game this past weekend and she has a boyfriend (well had a boyfriend, i believe they broke up) and I believe that she likes me, but I'm not sure. So what should I do if I like this girl?
Well do you like her because you like her, or because you need something to fall back on? Think about that first, and I'd say just get close to her and see if she really does like you, as your said yourself. They are confusing/complicated..
(11-05-2010, 10:57 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Well do you like her because you like her, or because you need something to fall back on? Think about that first, and I'd say just get close to her and see if she really does like you, as your said yourself. They are confusing/complicated..

Probably because i need someone to fall back on. I'm not sure at this point.
(11-06-2010, 12:40 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because i need someone to fall back on. I'm not sure at this point.

Hold off for a bit, And just wait. Like I said get close but not too close until your sure you like her, not just that your lonely and need anyone. It would be bad if you didn't really LIKE her, it would crush her heart.
(11-06-2010, 01:56 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Hold off for a bit, And just wait. Like I said get close but not too close until your sure you like her, not just that your lonely and need anyone. It would be bad if you didn't really LIKE her, it would crush her heart.

I will try to get a little closer to her.
(11-05-2010, 10:26 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is actually depression, but I want to say that I recently have had a thread on a Girl that is in my classes. I found out today that she is in a relationship with another guy. She had told me before that she didn't want anyone else but me. I just wondering why do female's have to be so complicated? This kinda makes me sad. I don't know what to feel.

I would also like to address a new subject. Now that this Girl has found a relationship, I was kinda wanting a relationship as well. I met this other Girl at a football game this past weekend and she has a boyfriend (well had a boyfriend, i believe they broke up) and I believe that she likes me, but I'm not sure. So what should I do if I like this girl?

Hello SniperRiflezzzz,

This is not depression you are experiencing. What you are experiencing is a confused/broken heart. I believe what you need to do is confront her about the situation. Politely and gentle question her about what she said before in comparison to her new relationship. Never get angry at women and never argue, but showing sadness will help her empathize with your confusion. Make it clear that you like her and you would like either closure or confirmation of her previous statements. Based on this research, decided whether you want to help her get out of that relationship or if you want to pursue the other girl.

Don't give up hope,
SupportGuru
(11-08-2010, 09:08 PM)SupportGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Hello SniperRiflezzzz,

This is not depression you are experiencing. What you are experiencing is a confused/broken heart. I believe what you need to do is confront her about the situation. Politely and gentle question her about what she said before in comparison to her new relationship. Never get angry at women and never argue, but showing sadness will help her empathize with your confusion. Make it clear that you like her and you would like either closure or confirmation of her previous statements. Based on this research, decided whether you want to help her get out of that relationship or if you want to pursue the other girl.

Don't give up hope,
SupportGuru

I don't have the courage to tell her how I feel. She asked me what was wrong today, but I simply said "nothing".
Just curious,
Why did you not get in this relationship with this girl who said shes didn't want anyone but you?

Did she wait for you but you never came through so she found a relationship? If this is the case I suggest telling her how you feel about her. If she doesn't feel the same way I suggest going for that other girl. Life goes on even if you want it to or not.
Lin's right, you can't win every game you play. Bad analogy, I'm not saying that women are a prize to be won, but you get the idea.

All the same, it's best if you simply stay friends until things change, you'll know if you like her or not by then.
Sorry, I am late on this one.
This is kind of depression.
I think you should do what Extra said, Get close to her, Talk to her.
And, if you really do "Like" her, and act nice then she will probably like you back.
Just ease into it.
Pages: 1 2 3