Support Forums

Full Version: Some Girl Help xoxo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Yeah you read the title, theres this really cute girl thats awesome and everything... Shes in 3/7 classes I have everyday, I talk to her often but its weird, I want to make it less weird and make some sense with her. Any ideas of how/what I should talk to her about? I am starting to like her, trying to get to know her talking about random things. I am lost and then I
I'm not lost in the next conversation, its like a pattern... I think shes kind of "digging" me, to some extent. Iv'e noticed since the first week of school we talked about 24/7, now we don't talk that much because she used converse with me, as she started talking to me, Now I noticed she is playing "hard to get" no joke lol. Once she said, "miss me?" which kind of gave that fact away lol... Please help out Smile
If you used to talk 24/7 before? why can't you do it still? Thats the question I have. Human nature tends to make people set mental barriers in their head once they have the thought that they have a chance to screw things up. She must like you, and she probably started "digging" the person that you were when you were talking a lot. So don't change a thing, remember how you used to be, and act it out. Go after her, she wants you to make the next move, thats the way women are. Now go do something about it, thats all their is to it Smile
(11-05-2010, 09:46 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]If you used to talk 24/7 before? why can't you do it still? Thats the question I have. Human nature tends to make people set mental barriers in their head once they have the thought that they have a chance to screw things up. She must like you, and she probably started "digging" the person that you were when you were talking a lot. So don't change a thing, remember how you used to be, and act it out. Go after her, she wants you to make the next move, thats the way women are. Now go do something about it, thats all their is to it Smile

Whoops Infinity, forgot to tell you I met her only 7 weeks ago. LOL, see thats the thing though.
(11-05-2010, 09:49 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Whoops Infinity, forgot to tell you I met her only 7 weeks ago. LOL, see thats the thing though.

That doesn't change any of my thoughts on the subject to be quite honest lol Smile What does that 7 weeks have to do with anything? The fact is, it doesn't make a difference. You don't do anything, she'll move on. Girls get 'bored' faster then guys in that sense. So I'm still saying for you to do something.

Girls like confidence, now go show her you have some Smile
(11-05-2010, 09:54 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't change any of my thoughts on the subject to be quite honest lol Smile What does that 7 weeks have to do with anything? The fact is, it doesn't make a difference. You don't do anything, she'll move on. Girls get 'bored' faster then guys in that sense. So I'm still saying for you to do something.

Girls like confidence, now go show her you have some Smile

Pinch Thumbsup Got it. Thanks Infinity...!
lol no problem Smile I honestly was just stating my opinion there though. Learned this from experience. They get you to chase after them most of the time. It's become society for the guy to do all the work.
If both of you have facebook accounts you could try to talk to her there via the chat, then prosceed (Spelling?) to ask her number and start to txt her and eventually you 2 will hang out together maybe watch some movies, then see what happens from there.
(11-07-2010, 11:34 AM)Nahomish Wrote: [ -> ]If both of you have facebook accounts you could try to talk to her there via the chat, then prosceed (Spelling?) to ask her number and start to txt her and eventually you 2 will hang out together maybe watch some movies, then see what happens from there.

yeah she has one, so ima talk over there. Temporarily... lol Big Grin
There is this girl in my school the same way...
She is two grades above me (Only suppose to be 1) and we txted/talked, I even talked to her sister a lot...
Last year we all had the same study hall, and sat by each other and talked 24/7, and this year @ the beginning we talked to each other and then we sorta drifted away because of schoolwork and now we don't talk that much.
I might try to talk to her more later in the year.
Try that, it might help.
Go talk to her dude and just try to be cool to her
Pages: 1 2