Support Forums

Full Version: HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEWWW ITTTT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I was lookin at the forums, and I was like, well I cant find the hjt recruit page, so Ill just go to the forum, and then I was like WOW, i can see EVERYTHING...OMG, DID I FINALLY GET IN?!?!?! 8D 10 MONTHS of waiting, and I FINALLY GOT IN?! IS it TRUE? can it be TRUE?! And then I was like...wait...wheres the reply box?.... .... .... *clicks reply* yep..thought so, too good to be true, and it was Bebe-pleure
I didn't understand a thing you just said, sorry. Other than you not being able to get into the forum, and then something else?
After demonstrating such a poor show of literacy skills, I believe I can understand why.
(11-03-2010, 10:17 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]After demonstrating such a poor show of literacy skills, I believe I can understand why.

Actually, you may have a point. And it's in the wrong area I think too, should be in Omni's discussion or whatever that subforum is called
(11-03-2010, 10:22 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you may have a point. And it's in the wrong area I think too, should be in Omni's discussion or whatever that subforum is called
Naaah, its DEFINITELY at the right spot, cause at this point, the little man inside my head, DEEEP DEEEEEP down inside me is curled up in a ball cutting himself with a sharp floppy disk.
Did you PM Quintus a fresh application? Don't forget to use the templates as instructed in the sign-up thread:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12373
Wtf bro?

Immature much? This really raises your chances of getting in -_-'

(11-03-2010, 09:38 PM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]I just KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I was lookin at the forums, and I was like, well I cant find the hjt recruit page, so Ill just go to the forum, and then I was like WOW, i can see EVERYTHING...OMG, DID I FINALLY GET IN?!?!?! 8D 10 MONTHS of waiting, and I FINALLY GOT IN?! IS it TRUE? can it be TRUE?! And then I was like...wait...wheres the reply box?.... .... .... *clicks reply* yep..thought so, too good to be true, and it was Bebe-pleure

Naaah, its DEFINITELY at the right spot, cause at this point, the little man inside my head, DEEEP DEEEEEP down inside me is curled up in a ball cutting himself with a sharp floppy disk.[/QUOTE]
Awh Sad Sad day Sad I hope you get in soon Smile
You then saw the "No Permissions" page.
Your grammar is really poor, but I understand your feeling. I really hope you get to be in the HJT some day.
Pages: 1 2