Support Forums

Full Version: Another girl help thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, so if some of you read my previous thread i had problems going up to the girl i like, which i still have that because i never find her alone for even a minute or two so i can talk to her which would then make me feel confident around her and her friends. but a new thing i found out a day or two ago is that she is actually one of my kind of friends sisters, and the daughter of someone my mom used to work with / one of my moms kind of friends. i don't really know why, but i found this out the day one of my friends almost got killed and since then i have been feeling so weird i don't know if its because my friend almost died if its because of who her brother and mom are or if its just weird. i also don't know if i should still try and talk to her and go out with her since shes my kind of friends sister or if i shouldn't even try. hes i do have some self confidence issues when I'm not at a concert or around my friends. i am also fairly shy. she is also a cheer leader, she is in the grade below me. i am 14 i am going to assume she is 14 as well because i am a year young for my grade but she might be 13.
I say you go for it man! You never know what would happen! Go for it!
I have to agree with Shelby. Go for it!

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no, so you don't have anything to lose. Just talk to her more and ask her out. I know it's difficult when you're alone and without your group of friends, but remember that girls love self-confidence.
Thank you Smile I know what I am talking about sometimes Smile
im in 9th grade and have NEVER had a girlfriend so i dont judge about that kinda crap advice is advice
To tell you the truth, this kind of sounds like a bad soap opera. But seriously, the worst thing's that could go wrong would be:
1. She says no.
2. Your friend gets upset about It.
3. Your mom gets upset about It.
So If you just try you would probably feel better then you would if you didn't.
And just a question, How did you not know that the girl you like Is one of your close friend's sister? Just wondering.
I heard him say something about her couple days back. I probably will try, I truthfully can't say I care what my friend says except he might say something to her . I doubht he would say anything to me because guys in my school are fairly scared of me.
(11-04-2010, 04:47 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I heard him say something about her couple days back. I probably will try, I truthfully can't say I care what my friend says except he might say something to her . I doubht he would say anything to me because guys in my school are fairly scared of me.

Good for you. I wish you luck and hope that you don't go into a deep emotional void If you are rejected. But hey, were from SF, we can do anything.
I dont go into deep emotional voids lol. the worst thing that happened is when my dad almost went to jail for life and i was depressed as hell.
(11-04-2010, 04:56 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I dont go into deep emotional voids lol. the worst thing that happened is when my dad almost went to jail for life and i was depressed as hell.

Well that's a good thing now I don't have to worry about you commiting suicide as much anymore. BTW the suicide is kind of a joke.
Pages: 1 2 3