Support Forums

Full Version: lack of sleep o.O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some time for my self..

I work as an Call center agent (night shift)

Any advices on how to stay healthy because nowadays I became very sleepy not eating enough etc.
Try changing your schedule so you're like a vampire? Seriously though, sleep during the day and be away during the night. That's what I'd do.
Since you're starting working the night shift, you need to "reprogram" your body for say.
It isn't automatically going to adapt to the switch. It may take some time for that to happen.
Make sure you get your 8-10 hours of sleep every day.
Here's a full-on guide you might want to check out: http://www.wikihow.com/Work-Night-Shift
Trust me, whatever you do you need sleep. I hadn't slept for ages and I passed out in school, WALKING to class. It's not fun and causes alot of depression in people, lack of sleep. Just slowly change your schedule, not too sudden.
thanks everyone Smile
How much sleep do you avarage a night? and do you have weekends off?
(11-03-2010, 12:22 AM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]How much sleep do you avarage a night? and do you have weekends off?

6-8 hours of sleep sometimes less because it's always noisy at our house :/ Yeah I only have Sundays as my weekend off Smile include holidays etc.
You have to make sleep and healthy eating a priority. The human body has a way of accumulating stress, and it sounds like you are slowly pushing yourself too far. Be selfish about your Sundays, keep them to yourself for nourishing food and rest.
You need to try to change your sleeping patterns. Like sleep all day and work all night. And regulate your diet. Like try to eat a bit more each week till you feel healthy again. And eat only healthy food.