Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Girl Girl...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Zach, and this girl or should i say my girl friend is like very nice and sweet and i love her. We have been dating for about 9 months and she thinks everything is going great. She has a positive attitude and sometimes we get in fights and she dosent mind then its just like hell when she is upset. I love her with all my heart i have never felt this way about a girl. But the real reason is One day when me and her were talking she said something about could you Imagen me with your best friend and i got really freaked out and then i got really paranoid thats One of the reasons we started to argue. But we have great times like when we are together we snuggle and watch a movie and she falls asleep on me. But i just want to know if she is interested or is she getting tired of this relationship?

Thanks,
Zach <3
I doubht it man, i think it was just a question you know how you have questions every now and again to just see the answer to it? dont be paranoid just trust that everyting is going fine and everything will keep going fine bro.
Everything is going fine but she has accused me of cheating before and im only 14, and i know people say your younger your more liable to cheat but im the freakin loyal one and she just dosent get it.
I am 14 man i get what your saying, just make her beleive you didint cheat. if she refuses to beleive it then think about stopping the relationship because she might use it as an excuse to cheat on you. just do everything you can if yo love her man i dont really know if you love her because of our age but i highly beleive love is possible at our age though. i am always trying to prove im different then most guys my age because girls think were all the same but i actually listen and care and always treat girls better then i treat myself.
Falling asleep on you makes you think she is doubting the relationship? Something is wrong with you..
^ that isint what he said, you need to learn to read better.
I think everything is fine man. That just seems like an everyday question just to make conversation to me. I wouldn't worry about anything Smile